1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I'm mostly ignoring the more senseless posts and just focusing on any that have merit or meaning to me... (Kind of like how I treat Twitter - the vast majority of posts are nonsense, but a few convey some meaning to me)

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Because the method is not the act.... if a gun is not available, a car or a bomb or a carbomb, truck whatever.. how about an airplane.

It is the Act of Murder...

aaronson likes this.
  3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Every single one of which would have either been ineffective or more likely to be found via concert and on the ground security in this instance. Also, fuck off.

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Really? Driving a car at full speed into a crowd has been done and injured many people, and security couldnt stop it.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Really? "Fuck Off".?? Great conversation.. learn that in debate class?
    Are you 12?

IED's are Ineffective? Are you daft? Perhaps you are of limited knowledge of such things..I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

badmoon692008, ToofPic and jrsamples like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not suprised. You seem to fail to understand a lot of things. At least you're consistant. :moon:

Good to hear that your family is unharmed and are safe.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Best I could measure on GE was about 500 yards. Second burst sounded like an AK and different from the first. All sounded auto to me, not bump fired.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Cars don't kill people, airplanes don't kill people, IEDs don't kill people. Only people kill people..................
    Unless they use a gun then it's the gun who kills people.

Liberalism is cancer.

badmoon692008, XFBO and Phl218 like this.
  9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Concert venue was fully surrounded by walls and security all over the ground.
    You earned that response with your inability to even acknowledge any other part of that post and simply rush to defend a weapon capable of doing this type of damage from 32 floors up for a sustained 10 minute attack with ammunition capable of penetrating multiple victims. An IED would have to be in the crowd and would be something actively be sought by security on the ground.

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Show me the tweets. And weren't they confirmed to be muslims?

11. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Sure I will find it. Using your logic the person is confirmed white so does that mean we should not wait for the facts. ????

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Whites can't be...Muslim or terrorist or mental? White is a fact. The rest is speculation at this point.

13. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

Another attack in London by a loser terrorist." he tweeted. "These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!" Added Trump: "The travel ban into the United States should be far larger, tougher and more specific-but stupidly, that would not be politically correct!"

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Walls or a fence?

[​IMG]

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

So. What's your point. A gun can't fire itself. A gun can't check into a hotel room. A gun can't reload. Funny how I have several guns in my house and thousands of rounds and not once have they attempted to kill me or anyone. SHOCKING.
    Its not the object it's the person. A tool is a tool and you're one of the biggest. LOL. :crackup:
    Keep trolling. :Poke:

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Why would I acknowledge "the other part".?? Sympathy for an un injured person..?
    I guess you have an agenda.. I don't understand.

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'm seeing stories now where ISIS is claiming responsibility.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep. And he was correct. Thank goodness Trump has the ability to call a spade a spade and address the issue rather then doing nothing like the savior.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Security Crawling the Grounds.... perhaps it is time for a refresher course in Security 101.. after all the killings across the globe in crowds..

20. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

So Dylan Roof in the church doesn't count?