1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's about to go down. Get your Korean BBQ and get out.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

My lady is writing a review on Mommy Sauce - Kogi BBQ truck/Roy Choi's Mom - for a publication and just got all 5 of them this week. The Bulgogi sauce is the only one she has cooked with so far (Beef) and it was fantastic. We may have to give this recipe a go and see how it compares, but the ingredient list makes it sound tasty for sure.

https://mommysauce.com/

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm gonna use the shit out of this recipe.

G 97 likes this.
  3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Actually it is. It is a conflation of nuclear proportions. But go on dismissing the millions of white nationalists in the country supporting Trump while pointing your laser on a few kooks who spout off with praise of Kim.
    It is what you do, after all.
    Last I saw, I'm a hardworking guy who has made all the money he needs and has never used government welfare programs, and you are too destitute to care for your dog, let alone your medical needs without government disability. And yes, I am on record as saying wealth inequality is bad for society, and while you may may not say that, you sure take up that government medical cheese like Broome sucking on Velveeta.

Shyster d'Oil and Chino52405 like this.
  4. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

My home state voted in a psycho to run for senate. I'm all for guns, murica, God, n stuff but Roy Moore is a crime against logic.

It does seem to show that people are still fed up with the establishment that they are voting for dumber and dumber candidates just to be anti-establishment.... or they are also that dumb.

If Clay Travis runs in Tennessee, which he's joked about, he'd Run on the "First amendment and boobs" as a platform. Clay is actually pretty smart though and calls out BS on either side.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A WaPo poll?
    Really? :crackup:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And what makes Roy Moore a psycho?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're seriously putting stock in that poll?

V5 Racer likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

9. Lawn Dart

I'd vote for Clay so that I don't have to vote for Marsha Blackburn in that seat. This is how we end up with crazier and crazier candidates.

I like Clay - law degree, paved his own way up, has solid logic when he takes a stand on something (whether you agree or not, he still has logic behind it), and he's a local boy. I have no idea how he'd actually work in government though. Would he be the same as he is today, or would he join the rest of them and eventually become like the status quo? He'd get me to watch C-SPAN at least once if he got elected, because his speeches and responses to others have the potential for hilarity.

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I've gotta run out of the office but do some research on your own. I actually lived in Alabama during his stupid 10 commandments stuff and he's been kicked out of the job twice. He's the same as Al Sharpton

11. dsapsis

Enough stock to validate the comparison, damn straight. Cut the number in half; cut it by an order of magnitude. You still have millions of people aligning themselves with White Superiority and straight-faced racism. Now evaluate the part I quoted for response.
    Jeebus.

*say a nuclear drop on an American city

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm not sure why I would have to dismiss any one side of crazy. I much prefer to dismiss both of them. I'm also not surprised at them finding a handful of people on the phone who said the white crazies have a point after all the shit the media has blown up - but there's no way 22 million people are nazis, not even millions sorry. Doesn't mean those who do think that way aren't idiots.

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'd believe double digit millions supporting the idea of white nationalism, but I think that number drops insanely even among the most idiotic once the is any mention of nazi/neo-nazi. Takes a special kind to hang out once those words and symbols start flying around.

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

White Nationalist , :crackup:

I’ll give the Democrats one thing. They sure know how to twist a word or phrase.

What a fucking joke. Like most of the left.

I’m white and nationalist. Guess that automatically make me a racist bigot? You guys need new material. Same ol BS.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, while everybody's watching North Korea, things are going nuclear in here.

Chino52405 and joec like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Millions of white nationalists? You are delusional.

17. Lawn Dart

Small tactical nuke. Most of us are safe from the fallout of that one. :D

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Yall are mobbed so close together if one of you farts you won't be safe.

(There should be a smiley, But it won't work on my phone. )

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah the delusion is strong with the unlearned.

Here is the question - Do you yourself think it's acceptable or unacceptable to hold neo-Nazi or white supremacist views? Do you feel that way strongly, or somewhat?
    Of those responding to the poll, 3% felt strongly that it was acceptable and 5% felt somewhat strongly that it was acceptable. So they gave it a net of 9%.
    The question was not "Are you a white supremacist or a neo-Nazi"?
    It was simply asking if it is acceptable for someone to have certain views. You may or not like those views, but it is acceptable for them to have. Just like BLM. I can't stand them, don't agree with their views, but it is acceptable for them to have them.

The better headline for that answer is that 9% of those polled believed in the First Amendment.

20. dsapsis

It was simply asking if it is acceptable for someone to have certain views. You may or not like those views, but it is acceptable for them to have. Just like BLM. I can't stand them, don't agree with their views, but it is acceptable for them to have them.

The better headline for that answer is that 9% of those polled believed in the First Amendment.[/QUOTE]

Except that's not for a second how you think, as evidenced by your own commentary on this forum. "Acceptable" in this question doesn't mean from a legal standpoint to have the view, but rather the ethical acceptance of that view within your own system of beliefs. If you wanted to address your position, the question would have included the word "legal".