1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ive been studying this morning, Ill be back to bring the pain and set that hill of fire and watch that bitch burn...

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Qualify 4th in the Dallara cup, taken out at start/finish lap 1 again. Dumbass goes into the grass and cuts straight across the track into me. Seems like 25% of these races are super fun with good racing, and the other 75% are some dumb moron ruining it. Shame, cause I really enjoy them as time killers when nothing else is going on.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I've ran 6 Dallara Cup races. Guess how many I finished. Better yet, guess how many laps were completed :)

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

"A" license has been issued....

Pittenger5 and G Dawg like this.
  5. Venom51

6. caferace

caferace No.

Now ou start making J7O $? :D

-jim

7. Venom51

I probably can't handle E-Cart levels of HP. :D

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

9. Venom51

That's paying a premium for a 3 year old motherboard chipset that is now obsolete. I'd look for something at least Z170 or X99 based at the very least. 16 PCI-E lanes wouldn't cut it. That's barely enough to cover the graphics card.

BigBird and caferace like this.
  10. Pittenger5

So my wheel has a multi directional switch, but I cant get it to map to any in car commands. Anyone know if its possible to get it to do that?

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Which wheel ?

12. Pittenger5

That would help
    The Fanatec ClubSport Fomula Carbon. Its the button/switch to the right of the red button. It has a click when you push it (which I can map) and it also clicks up/down/left/right which I cant get to map

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

The joystick button on the left can't be mapped.
    I have the one on the right side mapped for my black box back and forward.

14. Venom51

The joystick button can be mapped for any axis function. However since you are in VR it would do you no good as it's only good purpose is for look up/down/left/right. I use the button for my push to talk button.

15. Pittenger5

The one on the right? Theres 2 joystick ones. The one on the left doesnt have any "click" to it. The one on the right has clicks, but won't map.
    Would like to use it for moving around the in car adjustments (currently mapped for the arrow keys on the keyboard)

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Time to invest in a button box.

17. Venom51

I have to assume the left and right switch on the Formula and the BMW wheel are the same. The left is a joystick with 2 analog axis' and the center push button. The right is a 4 hat switch with a center push button as well as a rotary switch. That means a total 8 button functions possible for the 2 switch plus the 2 directional axis. All of those should be able to be allocated to functions in the game. If you look at the Fanatec drivers do you see that switch triggering?

18. Venom51

It's working.

19. Pittenger5

Kenny has that magic touch.

BigBird likes this.
  20. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Is that with Amazon Prime? Can you just send it back if you don't like it?