1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Take a look at the submitted schedule. It sucks. I will be looking for a new series for S4

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yea nothing popped out at me right away.

I liked the Pro Mazda schedule of tracks the best so far. Just No nothing about those cars when it come to adjustments. But I'm sure I'll learn.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm looking at the Dallara DW12 . Only problem is when open wheel cars get damaged, it's usually the end of the race.

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Where are you seeing a new schedule? I still only see Seasons 3s listed

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't have a good answer for that one.

7. Venom51

Don't be a wimp. 75 minutes is nothing. You drove for 2 solid hours goofing off with us the other night.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

11. Pittenger5

They feature that Jann guy in the Amazon Prime episodes of the 24 hours of lemans. Was pretty cool to watch.

12. assjuice cyrus

God, If I ever hit the lotto I'm going buy v.i.r. and turn that fucking place to farm land and plow that bitch under!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

It takes practice. Once you get it down, it's a blast.
    Setup is key

14. Pittenger5

Hah, the second I started trying to take the last corner in third gear I was instantly feeling your pain.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

The corner leading onto the main straight ?

16. Venom51

I don't know what they are whining about....someone did a 36.166 before the session ended. He then went on to do terribly stupid things in a Mazda at Summit Point.

17. assjuice cyrus

No, its the left hand down hill that goes to the right at the bottom before the right hander that leads to the front straight. I think Kenny called it hog's pen?

Another question, I just thought I have never seen anybody run the mustang in any class, is it just garbage or what?

18. assjuice cyrus

Zip it buddy!

Nobody ask you!!! :Poke:

19. Venom51

No it's fun to drive it's just not a GT3 car so people either stick to the Skipy and Mazda or they go past the Stang to the GT3 stuff.

20. Venom51

If the session time hadn't run out 36 was gonna fall. I was another .4 to the good when the session shutdown.