1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Have you given any thought about why those mentally ill folks are back out on the streets within two or three days? The cops don't let them go, the system does, and it's a direct result of "humanitarian" laws passed by liberal leaders. Don't you know, it's "unfair" to throw someone in jail, or commit them to a mental institution, just because the person "made a mistake." To hell with the public's safety, let's always honor a person's "rights.";)

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Nope, not at all. If the kid chest bump the cop, he deserves to be arrested.

How about when a cop mistake a 19 year old female that's 5' 2" for a 5' 10" male that's bald with a goatee? She was thrown to the ground and attacked by a K9. I'm sure that's ok in your eyes.

There was a report of a person wielding a machete, so she was the closet person that "fit" the description, so it's ok in your eyes, because, she "fit" the description.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hyperbole much?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you going to ignore everything everyone is saying and just keep bringing up rare instances of cops making mistakes?

You post here is a great example of the silliness. Orvis didn't remotely say anything about your example even though you're acting as if he did. Why would you do that?

5. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Not too sure on what you're trying to say.

Orvis gave an example of people doing the wrong thing when police are involved, which a agreed with. I gave an example of cops doing the wrong thing that he hasn't answered yet.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Ahhhh,good 'ol Chicago. The shinning example of how liberal policies work so well. The rest of the country should catch up. Especially those dim witted, anti-education, bass-ackward southern states.

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Too busy to spend too much time on here watching vids today, busy packing up for a roadtrip with the fam.
    However, without even clicking on it and seeing the one reply regarding it.....I'll just say this, since my very first LE related post on WERA, never, not one time, have I ever said or suggested bad or even corrupt cops don't exist. So if the facts come back showing a cop guilty of planting evidence, that would NOT knock me off my chair in shock, at all.

kangasj likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So many snarky things I could say... :Poke:

Have a nice trip with the family. :beer:

XFBO likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No, why would anyone be surprised? There are bad cops. If one breaks the law...hang 'em high. You're attempting to bait in a response of defending bad cops and you're not going to get a bite.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

How about three? :moon:

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ohhh...I beg to differ. Just like fishing, with a worm you can't see under the water, its just a wait see proposition.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bust the cop for possession.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Fish on :D

19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Why are the police allowed to determine when their body cameras are on? Why wouldn't they always be on except for bathroom breaks?

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

First thing is, is it an XFBO approved site ? Because if he considers it third rate it doesn't matter, he'll just laugh it off.