Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

pkaustin likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Nonsense. As long as he writes something damning about Trump his recollections of events are unimpeachable. :moon:

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The memo seems to be a unicorn for now. So far, no one has seen it. The NYT admitted they haven't seen it, they reported its existence from an unnamed source. Funny how Comey testified before congress a few weeks ago that no one has tried to stop the Russia investigation, and now his supposed memo comes to light stating the opposite. One more rush to judgement from the anti Trump movement.

4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

lol.. when did i say he was guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and subject to impeachment? try reading.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is a long list of links to stories about stupid fucking people using Trump as their excuse to do bad shit they'd do anyway. I'm sure someone that likes him will post one about the Trump haters and crimes they've done as well.

Anything in there that Trump himself has done?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's cute but doesn't mean much - Fox could have easily been making fun of the Post in their scroll.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's all Trumps fault. None of these people had any issues prior to Trump being elected. :crackup:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hael-Greene-proud-Donald-Trump-supporter.html
    To your third bullet point of man kills two cops over confederat flag. That is a complete BS headline. This happened in Des Moines. It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump or the confederate flag.
    The guy was a nut case all his life.
    This is a prime example of how the lib media tries to make connections of random events as being a result of or the fault of Trump being elected. You being the libtard that you are bought into it. Thanks for making the point about the lib bias in the media.
    You just made a very good case for what others on here have been saying.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I hope you do not put me in that group. Despite the attacks that are laughable he has done a lot of good things. However:
    1)Repeal Obamacare and replace with another freedom robbing disaster of government run health care
    2)Refusing to restore the law and stop the dreamer bull that has no legal basis
    3)Waffling on the wall
    4)Plan for a huge infrastructure bill aka more over spending

Just a quick short list of my gripes. However when the media is lying continuously and the very government that needs tearing down is attacking him (more proof that it needs tearing down) then hell yes I defend him.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

1 - congress, he never had that power.
    2 - congress, he never had that power.
    3 - congress, he never had that power.
    4 - congress, he never had that power.

:D

11. pickled egg

Hey, I'm just using the standards of "evidence" you've embraced in judging Trump... :moon:

12. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Robby was asking about the mass execution of gays and the way he's treating women, I was just pointing out there have been many incidences where people have been beaten and murdered by people either invoking trumps name or shouting make america great again. I also don't think he's doing enough to get in front of it, it took him a week to decry the murder of two Garmin engineers here in the Kansas City area. I haven't heard of 1 violent crime done by someone shouting "I'm with her" but you're probably right, I'm sure there have been some.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hate-crimes-reported-since-november-election/

Is there a point to all of the stupid you listed?

14. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

the same standards you use to defend him :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You missed the riots? Seriously?

Even as much as I hate the news I've seen him attack bad guys using him or his campaign BS as an excuse for committing crimes.

And none of what you listed is remotely close to what Robby was talking about with regard to Trump himself doing those things - which is what his haters have been saying HE would do.

16. pickled egg

Defend him? I haven't once done that.

Point and laugh at the bedwetters as they shriek and twist from one fabricated outrage to another? Oh hell yeah, been doing plenty of that. :D

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And in anyone of those things you listed did he directly tell any one of them to do those things? Well...there's the rub then. Stupid people do stupid shit. Just because you invoke someone else's name while doing it doesn't make it there fault. Just ask America's favorite little invisible man in the sky.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  18. pickled egg

He won't return my calls. :(

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again the case involving the mentally ill guy ambushing and killing two Des Moines police officers had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. But yet the headline makes it seem as thou it does and that Trump is the reason why this nut job killed the two cops.
    Then a lib does a google search and presents it as "proof" that Trump is responsible for these types of incidents.
    Snack is giving the Dung a run for his money.

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'll go home an beat my wife in your name.

Yeah, your point is just as stupid.

As far as the "I'm with her" comment. She's the one coming out and saying resist Trump. I can lay the Berkley Riots and ANTIFA on her using your standards.