Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

Maybe the "liberal media" helped get him in office just so they could tear him apart.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37952249

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Another great line of bullshit - AMC National News - calling appointing a special counsel a bombshell and saying the White House has been totally blindsided.

Seriously? WTF people? You've been calling for one for months and there's no way in hell they didn't tell the WH it was coming. So what's the point of making up this shit? Hell, I've been busy the last few months and knew damn good and well there'd be a witch hunt coming.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Geee, and further in the report almost at a whisper "they really shouldn't have been too surprised" and talked about how it's been asked for.

Now another good one - lead in is how the White House is consumed by crisis. So what's the crisis? I hear people bitching and not seeing anything other than DC posturing.

And it's time for the Big Bang Theory, at least they're not pretending it's fact (although it's a hell of a lot more realistic than the news)...

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Ha. You seem to need a Webster.

Keep being pulled around and spouting the same nonsense. The media can only react to Trump, that's because it's direct quotes from him. They aren't used to that. It's funny to watch and they hate it. Maybe your wording is correct, if so, you're giving Trump a lot more credit than I would.

5. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

A couple of things that most of us continue to not "see" with all this BS that's continuing in Washington. Yes, it's obvious that the Democrats are having a fucking fit to try to get Trump out of office however, and secondly, Trump himself is continuing to throw fuel on the fire with his behavior. He's proven to be completely sophomoric and unthinking with his actions every time another accusation is aired. Instead of approaching these things with a calm, adult demeanor, anyone that accuses him of anything is immediately attacked with his damn phone and endless tweets. What the fuck! Is he a damn 12 year old girl with an electronic toy to play with?

He continues to display the childish and stubborn habits of someone that's used to getting his way and with the authority to get it. That's fine and dandy when he's dealing with his own companies and employees and/or business connections but now he's in the office of the President of the US and that dictator BS doesn't cut it there. If he'll grow the hell up and act like a proper President he'll get somewhere. Hell, he's even lost the support of Ann Coulter.
    That's saying something.

I'll stick my neck out now and give him maybe six months before he goes so far that real solid evidence of misconduct resulting in impeachment is brought forward. His only hope is the fact that, at least for the next 1 1/2 years the House and Senate are both held by Republicans. Even that may not help since there are a hell of a lot of Republicans are not his friends either.

jase, SnacktimeKC and mtcam77 like this.
  7. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

^^^^^ :bow:

In spite of not being a Trump fan, I was hoping he would mature into the job but, damn he just keeps reinforcing my original concerns from the last time he "ran". I understand the desire to shake up the establishment but, anyone who had followed Trump in the past would have seen this coming.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The funniest part of this whole damn thing is all the fools not thinking this is exactly the plan...

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Riiiight, I think I remember hearing you griping about this too. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

BTW- if you were actually SERIOUS, I would agree.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

When the Comey memo sees the light of day ol' Trump is toast. He probably won't be impeached, but politically he'll be dead. I don't see how it's recoverable. He lacks the discipline to survive this game now that he got to the top.

LilBabyGirl and SnacktimeKC like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now that a special counsel has been named, it shouldn't see the light of day for quite a while.
    It's part of the investigation.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Obama never took the high he insulted people all the time :crackup:

13. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

And when I gets released it'll be the medias fault!

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Dude, the very reason that Trump is sitting in the WH is because Obama publicly humiliated him. This is your high road?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...e-night-president-obama-took-on-donald-trump/

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

And Clinton...seriously? Calling the majority of the country "deplorables". And who do you think started the whole birther theory...yes my man...it was Hillary herself in the 2008 election. Remember, Obama was her opponent and she was trying to take him out. Then there's crazy Joe calling Obama a cleaned up well spoken negro. Dude, I could go on all night...the Democrats have never taken the high road.

XFBO and crashman like this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Um didn't Obama respond to Kanye by calling him a "jackass"?

Is that the high road you speak of?

I absolutely agree that Kanye is a jackass, but responding to it is literally the same thing.

Hypocrisy is funny.

crashman likes this.
  16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

The only thing more fascinating than this absolute disaster of a presidency, is reading and listening to people who still blindly support this guy and refuse to acknowledge what's happening. Whether it's here or on Fox News, everything is a deflection, everything is blamed on liberals, the media, and anyone but the guy who is so obviously under-qualified and in over his head. It's not even worth arguing with these people anymore, if you can't see this shitshow for what it is, you are beyond trying to think anything but what the echo chamber is feeding you.

And now you can all call me a liberal, that's always the response, it doesn't matter that I'm not a liberal of course. Oh and make sure to bring up Obama and Hillary, anything but acknowledging what's actually happening. Keep those blinders on and enjoy the winning!

G Costanza, jase, pkaustin and 6 others like this.
  17. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

The end appears to be near for this national embarrassment.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Probably true. He doesn't really have the stomach to be president, and would welcome applying his dismissive approach to being unseated as a personal win. No doubt many here will agree. I give it 50/50 he lasts the year. Anyone want to take me up on $100 to the AFF?

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You're on.

Dec 31st or Jan 20th?

sheepofblue likes this.