1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

And you'd be wrong again.... :Poke:

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There is evidence that there was taps on the people within the Trump campaign as I posted. I did not say it was authorized by Obama. I am not even sure it was legal. But a tap occurred at least in one case last there is a transcript (according to the media and not disputed by the General). So I do think it is important that if it was illegal then someone gets prosecuted. If it was legal then an abuse of power again I want consequences for those responsible.

Sorry if I affected the tingle up your leg.

3. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Keep fighting...it works

4. jase

Not at all. I believe BOTH parties are to blame, that includes the Dems and Repubs. How about you?

5. jase

You posted an opinion, but not any evidence, or proof.

6. jase

Where is this evidence that you're talking about? You posted what you think with no proof. Just like Trump saying things without any proof, evidence to back up his claim.

I agree with you if there was some wrong doing, then those people that did the wrong doing should be held accountable.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is no proof because the warrants the FBI uses stay secret. They definitely either had Flynn or the russians tapped to get the transcript of the conversation.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

some are saying trump had set up a fake server honeypot and what they collected with it could take down several nations.

the real deal IMO though is connecting an IP to a real man or woman. its actually just not possible unless there are witness who saw that man or woman entering data. well, that is unless someone admits it or is out smarted into admitting it.

thats also why Im not sure either side is on the up and up and could be they are on the same team and playing the people from both sides.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He would send out Kellyanne to explain that, but excellent point. :D

10. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Didn't Comey go to the DOJ to inform them that Trump's claim about Obama tapping him was false?
    Wouldn't the director of the FBI know about it if it happened? Remember, this is the same guy that used redundant emails to reopened Clintons email investigation right before the election.

11. sheepofblue

Didn't see a place to load the reel to reel tape onto the forum

12. sheepofblue

But then that is just opinion :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I read he asked the DOJ to say the FBI didn't tap Trump - but nothing about the Obama claim, that's BS anyway since Obama would never have made a direct order about it. So all Comey is saying is the FBI didn't do it. Leaves a lot of other groups including the NSA who got some major leeway to give out all sorts of stuff they collect as Obama left office.

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

SMH. :rolleyes:

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But 17 different Security agencies agree the Russians Hacked the election... 17 wtf were 17 different agencies doing on the same fkn project?

IF Obama said.. "some one should listen to Trumps Shit" out loud, you know someone.. Listened.. Right, Legal, or Not... It got done.. Same goes for Hilary.. If she uttered the words or wrote it on a pc of paper and ate it burned it wtf ever.. It got done.

IF you think it don't happen, dig up Vince Foster and ask him.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

One in each state.

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Deep State:eek::D

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I thought there were 57 states?

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Snopes