1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not sure where anyone said she did, but OK.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You did mention majority in your post. I was simply playing my role as master of the not-so-obvious.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trump is definitely going to cost more - no avoiding it since the secret service covers all kids of the president - and he has a bunch of grown ones. There's no way for him to control that cost and there's no reason those adults should shut down their lives and businesses because dad got a new gig.

The stuff being handled at Mar a Lago I get too, part of diplomacy is entertaining - what's nicer in February - Palm Springs or DC? Smart move on his part overall.

The kid staying in NYC and the extra expense there - I'm not so sure on that one but to know for sure you'd need all the numbers and you'll never get them.

You and I will never agree on the ACA - my insurance costs were not going up every year for the last 20, some years they went down. Now I pay more than ever and get absolutely nothing until I spend another 6 thousand dollars above and beyond that. The ACA fucked me over with regard to health care.

sheepofblue, Robby-Bobby and Fencer like this.
  5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

That 6 k deductible must be the new norm. I have the same and have heard on the radio saying the same numbers.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems to be.

Amazing how this is more affordable than $250/month with a $500 deductible and $25 copays.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Ha. I didnt realize that Bagger Vance was about a black guy. I just picked a golf movie (that I have never seen).

Maybe I should have said black Happy Gilmore.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:whoosh:
    I was just talking about you posting numbers that suggest that Trump is going to exceed eight years of Obama expenses by the end of 2017. Didn't even notice the failed joke. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Interesting. Let me see what you can do with "burrito."

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Burr Ito? Lance's brother? Oj woulda never got off if he'd been the judge.

11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Self-dealing isn't exactly an absence of a conflict of interest.
    Not to mention that he gets to choose how and when he pays himself for these "rentals".
    Seems a bit fishy to me. I'd get fired for doing that here at work.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    Newsshooter likes this.
  12. beac83

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

People often confuse conflict of interest with actual impropriety. One doesn't have to do something ethically/legally wrong for a conflict exist.

Newsshooter likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It is beyond hot water Beac. He is fucked. CPAC and the lost book deal are only part of it. Brietbart will likely part ways with him and his cadre of adoring fans is already thinning rapidly. This was a coordinated (between the left and the NeverTrump people) hit but Milo gave them the bullet. Too bad. He had real promise.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He painted himself in target colors, handed people loaded guns and dared them to shoot. I don't know much about the guy but I have never seen attention whoring on that scale. :D

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am just laughing at how over the previous 8 years Obama could do nothing wrong in the eyes of one side and nothing right in the eyes of the other. Now it is like the 2 sides just switched song sheets. It is especially funny how some of Obamas biggest supporters on here were more than happy to point out that he was the President and that everyone should give him a chance but now are at the head of the lynch mob that would be pissed off at Trump if he found a cure for cancer because that would put doctors out of work...

17. beac83

So you didn't notice my skill for understatement then?

He's toast. Folks gave him enough rope, and waited for the inevitable.

You don't spend enough time in a certain type of gay bar. :D

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You mean it gets worse than Titus Andromedon? :D

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider