1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm having a difficult time finding out the full story here. There was a blurb on Fox about it, but they never posted what he said. This article states he is okay with pedophilia. I''l trust tap water from Mexico before I trust the Times.

What's the real skinny on this?

I like Milo. Not because of his viewpoints, he just makes me laugh.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He's a professional troll. I'm sure he was just "taking the piss" as our English friends might say. I have no idea what he actually said, the Times is probably blowing it out of proportion and out of context. He's still screwed though. Or maybe not. If he crawls into the woodwork for a year or so like Don Imus he might be alright.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Milo was on Joe Rogans show and said some pretty f'd up shit there too. Alex Jones later said that milo was a victim with Stockholm syndrome which seems plausible.

the thing most people dont get is that we dont call them private parts for nothing.

keep it that way. public and private do not mix.

I for one am relived that i wont have to be reading anymore "milo" publicity before long.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

THIS, so much.

Below is a acquaintance. You have no idea of the drama, cattiness, and look at me attitude until you know a queen.

[​IMG]

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, he was never going to survive.

There is definitely a certain portion of gay men that I decided long ago aren't necessarily gay for their sexual preference but are for the freedom it gives them to be the attention whores they were born to be :crackup:

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Unless.....he gets a little crazy. :D

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Vella

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Guess it's a good thing you don't own resorts and conference facilities. :Poke:

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

As I understand it, he spoke about the true definition of Pedophilia (look it up in Webster's) and has been roasted for the way he did it. As much as I can find, it was in his usual classless and snarky/bitchy way.

The original article I saw apparently has been pulled, but it was something like 'I wouldn't be as good at... unless I had been taught by Father x.'

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's cold. What did Milo ever do to you?

12. beac83

Delusion knows no ideology.

I can't tell if those fake headlines (I didn't click on any) are trolling, delusion, or bait. :crackup:

Funkm05 likes this.
  13. beac83

I forget, was he the 3' screwdriver guy?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think he was just screwy.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He was the guy who finally got his walking papers from the beeb after PM'ing Gary, floating after his mother passed.

Amongst his other illustrious behavior at Loudon.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who has gone on to pass the bar I believe.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A legal attention whore...wait...isn't that a bit redundant?

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Do you believe it was a typical media twisting of the words or just Milo being Milo?

I take it you don't like him? That's not an insult or a good or bad thing, just curious.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The little bit of the quote I read (they didn't put out the full conversation) seemed like a bit of both. He was going for the shock jock effect and people who don't like him are taking it out of context.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure he would love for that many people to know about him but I was talking about scale, not the intensity of his effort.