who has the hook up on yeti coolers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Pretty sure mine has a Whirlpool fridge in it. I dont know anything about them but it seems to work ok.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So a couple days ago I saw the classic local redneck with the Yeti sticker - he had the cooler in the bed of the truck like a toolbox to show he's not just some poser :crackup:

Oddly no salt life, college team, or Browning sticker.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Got a pelican 85 qt. last year, tired of chasing ice every day and broken hinges on coleman coolers. Keeps ice for 5-6 days in 80* weather. One less thing to mess with. Life time warranty. Worth it (to me). :D

Shenanigans likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I checked out the Pelican site, those are nice. I like the built in wheels on the 45q, built in bottle opener.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I had never even heard of a Yeti until reading this thread. Went to watch MotoGP with my son and we saw one. He said they are a big deal down there, lots of people have a sticker on their car, etc.

6. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

^^Interesting, thanks^^

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good info if you're only looking at the $2-400 coolers. All are way out of my budget.

9. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

I just wish they had video of them chucking them out of a truck at 45 mph! Hey guys, lets toss $2000 worth of coolers out of a truck!

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Those guys are called "Yeti Toolers"

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

WTF would someone put a sticker of a cooler mfr on a vehicle?

Boman Forklift and V5 Racer like this.
  12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yeti is supporting my race teams effort this year so I have one on my bike. :)

Ride safe,
    AAron

13. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Why do people put any kind of sticker on their vehicle? my favorite is a guy in town with a GMC Yukon and he has "Yukon" across the top of his windshield...well no shit it's a Yukon, what else would it be? A Prius?

14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

They have a video at the top of the article and showed them bouncing down the road and the overall results. Pretty funny but also informative. I definitely have cooler envy now hit it looks like the Cabella cooler is a good way to go at $250... If you need a 10 day robust cooler.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You forgot sunglasses (Costa, Oakley, etc.).

16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I could *maybe* see letting go of $150 for the Cabelas 40qt, but $250 and up....don't think so.

17. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

Doh! I had read the article in the actual magazine a few weeks ago, then I saw a link to it so just copy/pasted, I didn't pay any attention to the video, thinking it was an ad!

18. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

i got a couple of those yeti soft coolers for free at the ACM awards other wise no point in paying for one.

19. Schuber2_S

Schuber2_S Well-Known Member

A "couple"? Wanna sell one??

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Has anyone ever hooked up ON a Yeti cooler ?