A new chant for the protesters!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Repo Man, Dec 1, 2014.

1. The pompousness overflows just like your dunlaps disease.:crackup:

2. So which is is? I don't want you to tell me, or you don't want to tell me?:D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? From gay to fat jokes? That's a step backwards. Poor little beetle.

4. I never made any gay jokes. The joke was about you slurping cops. I never attached a gender to it. Like I've always said, tis you that has the reading comprehention problem.:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, you really need to follow my advice. Learning the language and reading what is actually written would show you those two things are not the same. One is telling you who you are, the other is giving you advice. Totally different things...

6. The "giving advice" was my joking reference to you saying that I don't want you to "tell me who I am." I didn't actually think you would give me any useful advice.:D

So, are you gonna "tell me who I really am?"

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's dunlaps disease? Dictionary came up empty. Some kind of slang? :confused:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Belly so big it dunlapped over your belt.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is that supposed to help me? Dictionary rejected that too. :D

10. Howlie2

Howlie2 In middle-dodging traffic

You need to find a "southern" dictionary...or call any Walmart south of the Mason-Dixon line and ask anyone who answers :)

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, fricken foreigners. Translation....His belly hangs over his belt..

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

done lapped

13. Dunlaps disease- when your belly dun lapped over your belt.

Also sometimes referred to as a dickdo.

Dickdo- when your belly sticks out further than your dick do.

14. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

RFKA Dungbeetle said it. Did you really expect it to make sense?

15. Seems to have made sense to most. Papa's not from this country. What's your excuse?:D

16. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

It's Dunlop disease. Damn ignorant Yankees can't even insult people right.:rolleyes:

17. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I am old enough to remember when that joke was only 2 or 3 generations old.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Interesting perspective. The looters / rioters are supposedly a small percentage of the protesters. The majority stood by and let the criminals destroy the area, even though it made them all look bad. If you are not a willing accomplice to the destruction why would you let people tear up where you live?:confused:

19. What should have the peaceful protestors have done to the violent criminals?