Tally Updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Feb 23, 2013.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

2-fiddy dudes: check the 250 thread. I gots a question or two...

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Looks like TDubs Twin.....

3. Thanks for the thoughts everyone. The calls, texts and posts have been uplifting and much appreciated. Also thanks for the offers of help at the track and afterwards.

I got a broken elbow, some jackedupass ribs, concussion and some other little random bullshit things. But most importantly, they said the bike is mostly OK. Apparently I was thrown from the bike, then i went into the tire wall first and the bike went onto me, so I was able to cushion the blow to the bike with my body.

I don't know what happened. I lost yesterday. Which sucks because I don't know how I was running, what improvements/notes to keep in mind for next time or any of that shit.

But anyway, it could have been worse and again, I appreciate everyone's thoughts. It is times like this when you see how much the paddock really is family.

4. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I didn't even know you went down, glad you are mostly ok. :up:

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Glad your OK Chris.... If you need anything let me know....:up:

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Fixed. :D

Nah, I have enough projects for now.

7. Don't feel bad, I didn't know either. :D

Thanks Marc.

8. caferace

caferace No.

Good to know the bung plug is OK.

Seriously though, glad to know you're safe, even if battered. Good on 'ya.

-jim

9. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

TMI

10. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

+1

11. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I told Anne yesterday at lunch after you promised to sponsor the rest of her season with bikes and the use of that hauler plus tire money an Lori to run the pits that she needed to get it in writing!!!

12. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Glad to hear your ok.

13. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

:crackup:

...and you selflessly prevented any damage to the tire wall by your bike.

Glad to see your sense of humor survived well intact. On the plus side, think of all the expensive race gas and tires you saved by crashing before your other races. :D You might even be eligible for some entry fee refunds. :beer:

14. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I know right. I can't wait to be teammates with anne for the rest of the year on a full paid chaotic racing ride :clap:

Edit. I'm using voice to text, and my phone changed team mate too intimate. That could have been awkward...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  15. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Chris, glad to hear you're doing okay - the next few days are going to hurt, but I think you have a good partner to help you through it.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Glad you're okay, Chris.

Got to ask one thing though, how could they tell you had a concussion? I mean, you're scramble brained fruit loopie all the time, how can they tell? :D

Squirrel!

17. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Chris, a couple of friends of mine were about 30' inside the bowl photographing when this happened. The way it was told to me, was you went to pass for the lead, you went in wayyyyyy too hot, which totally blew your line. He told me as soon as he saw you go for the pass, it wasnt going to be good as you were carrying WAY too much speed, which put up too high to make the turn, and off you went.

Good thing is, there are some bad ass photos of the entire thing, start to finish, so at least you'll have some photo evidence, LoL.

Also, i was told your helmet cracked in the crash. Is that true?

Glad to hear youre "mostly" ok. Scared the beejesus outta me when i saw them hauling you off.

Your bike definitely doesnt appear to be too banged up, i think YOU'RE more banged up than it is.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't skip that follow up head exam. The part of your brain that handles your priorities might have taken a hit.

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Glad youre ok man. Looked like you got in hot an like Joe said ran up and off the side. I tried telling Lora it didn't look that bad bc she looked ab like she was gonna get real upset. Sucks bc I know you had some shit luck this weekend and I was watching like FINALLY hes pulling it together. Then.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!

Glad ur ok man. Hope to see you back out there soon.

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

So lemme get this straight?? Broome, Broomed himself!!? I kid I kid. But seriously how does he always get pics of his crashes!? I NEVER get any! At least I'd like to see pics of my crashes.

And yeah, listen to Papa about that follow up app. I'm sure Lora will be on ur ass though.