1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson 4/30-5/1 roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, Apr 19, 2011.

1. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I'm completely lost now. Double-A-ron got chalked? Kari's got roofies? Somebody got a plate in his beaver?

How come I miss all the fun stuff?

2. RebelGirlRacing

RebelGirlRacing Active Member

:crackup:

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I need to stay the hell off the beeb! Too much confusion:crackup:

Ride safe,
    AAron

4. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

This gets better every time i get on here ! You are not in my head and again i never said i was the fast guy but i got a question for you . Did you OK the formula 1 race at summit with your WIFE ? When we you were talking to me at nelson about running sunday you said it was up to your WIFE and if you all were running points . There is one thing i will tell you i am and thats a RACER when i grid up im looking to pass all i can expert or novice thats just me I dont care about points I dont care about burning up tires I came to race Im not just riding around to try and get points or gain points on others .Also do you call a HIGH SIDE a mechanical , because thats what you did right in front of me in the race we were in together , and YOU WILL NEVER STOMP MY ASS . NEVERRRRR :tut:

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Oh I make no bones about it the decisions I make racing are definitely shared with my wife... She trumps my ass in salary by along way:D
    Yep she oks it if u r paying!
    See ya at Summit!

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. cycleczy

Well she will take care of it for you not me . I will be there .

7. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

It just gets better and better. You do get the fact you not in the same race rite ? Also yes you are a racer and you go balls out. Burning up tires and passing any and every thing you can. Thats good. And then you have the big get off where you run out of talent, Destory the bike and miss some time from work where you are trying to heal up or walk again. My guess is if yamaha was going to call they would have buy now.
    I cant wait to hear your prospective after that. Im sure you wont beleave it but its coming ....
    Thats great you are so motivated all you do is make me think you are the hairball i want to stay away from. In time you will learn. If you dont run out of A LUCK or B MONEY. I look forward to seeing your greatness at summit.Just remember you dont make friends taking people out. And talking the way you do im sure its just around the corner for ya.:D
    But what do i know im new at all this and have never seen any one like you before.

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

This kinda reminds me of the Beck lyrics....

'Don't believe everything that you breathe'

And FYI AA ain't slow.

9. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

I dont even know what to say . I just came back and re read it and im thinking it was better the second time. What is the diferance in a racer and a RACER. With the caps on does it make you faster or have better race craft. Oh wait..... You dont need any of that If you are a RACER.Or you need it if you are a racer? This BEEB gets me a confused. Where is T when you need him ? Kari has Roofies WTF . AA is going to grid in a expert race to race a novice that grided in a novice race.
    The one thing on here that makes any since is Mongo hooked a guy up with his race cred when he was taken out. Now he is able to be a RACER And thats way cool.

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  10. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

:stupid: This is a hobby that does a good job at humbling the best of em! Attitudes like this are definatly the exception to the rule in most all club race paddocks that I've been around in my short 4 year racing career. I can't imagine being the outcast among a bunch of motorcycle club racers who spend their hard earned dollar to go out and do what the love. In my experiences so far, hard asses don't last but a few rounds in this game. Good luck.

11. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

the sound of my bike must have blocked it out:D

12. cycleczy

OK we can agree all here are RACERS so maybe i should say a competitive person always . I dont come to a race for points and ride around at a round to gain points because not to may fast guy go to a race a i can gain some points .I m there to race thats it all this is getting to far gone now your jumping to gun saying im going to take someone out this and that . Let me tell you im in control im not all over the track and i take care of my bike with all there needs so they won let me down . A fresh set of B -Stones ever weekend and there happy . ( ME TOO ) . But if i crash i crash , hope i dont get hurt but that though isnt in my mind bro and the bike well its replaceable , and if your worried about money well your in the wrong sport . Im 34 years old and im not looking for YAMAHA to come knocking at my door , im far from the fastest guy on the track and i do this because I LOVE IT , its for me and my friends to BS a weekend a month and a get away . I m a crazy dude what can i say , no what did you call me a hair ball or something . Later people im done with this post . its had over 5000 people checking the drama and who going to say what next . It was fun for awhile but im out . LOL:moon:

13. RebelGirlRacing

RebelGirlRacing Active Member

This makes me lol :D

14. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

man o man is there some ego's around the paddock these days.......

15. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Shut it Mr Fast man Shawn Stinnett!

16. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

all these guys talking it, moanin and groanin, worried about novice guys being slow........ seems that some, quickly forget that at one point they where the slow guy in the way. ;) if another slower rider makes you crash or almost crash it you own fault. its the responsiblity of the "passer" to make sure its a clean pass... if you yourself cant determine the difference of closing speed then you are riding over your head.

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  17. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

those where the old days, im old and slow now.. :)

18. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Tell that to someone who doesnt know you. I on the other hand know different.

19. IWANNAGOFAST15

IWANNAGOFAST15 #NEVERFORGET

Hey marty is there a way to check these pics out? Tried the website and my computer wont load it. If I have to order right now, please PM me. #12 Green Novice

20. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Chris came by me several times over the weekend. Close and agressive passes, but clean, in control, and he held his line. :up:

Maybe a good compromise for the starting order debate in the HWT Ex & C Nov races would be to base the starting order on conditions. In the rain like we had Sunday, the disparity between lap times & thus closing speeds was a lot higher than they would have been in the dry. No slight intended to the novices, especially since some were probably rolling on DOTs.

Looking at a couple of examples - Sunday's race saw a max lap time disparity of 26 seconds in the wet. Last September at Nelson in the dry the disparity between fastest HWT (Conner's 1:07.1! btw) and slowest C-Nov was only 15 seconds, and if not for Emmerson laps, the delta would have only been 7.5 seconds. Just something to think about FWIW.