JRP has a new ride

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I will have a good result at the GNF's this year if it kills me and everyone around me.

I'm not sure who cursed me but I seem to have bad luck during the month of October.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait a little bit, I'm just printing them so we can start the folding/stuffing of envelops at Barber this weekend. They won't hit the mail until next week at the soonest.

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I'm a big boy...I need the exercise. :)

4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Im gonna come to the shop this weekend JRP style with my hidden cam and post up on youtube what youve got goin' on for the GNF. :D

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

1. Diet pop sucks.
    2. mmm...pretty toes rule.
    3. I'm fat and happy.

6. Foxxtrott

Foxxtrott Member

Long Live the MILF Hunter :beer::clap:

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Here's another!

[​IMG]

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Anything in the DMG rulebook on littering? :D

9. Foxxtrott

Foxxtrott Member

I had no idea he was into bikes... Good on him. What I really wanna know is how much it cost to make them films and can I star in some...:up:

So how are we gonna Help RE fix this Racing deal. Hell for all we know they got it all planned and things are going as they should. Let us not forget the wrist slap Hackman got early in the season for getting to mouthy at the Post race press conference... Di Salvo is such a twerp. Anyway I still say that DMG are like clean it up boys cause we are trying to get the big money to go with this product. Lest us not forget the "Bad Econmy" right now as well. Thing will turn around. In the mean Time I say Make the show I.R.O.C. 1000's & 600's. That will allow those whome are the best riders make the show...LOL the Show well thats what counts. That got old watching Matt & Ben trounce he filed and take off.

10. Foxxtrott

Foxxtrott Member

I had no idea he was into bikes... Good on him. What I really wanna know is how much it cost to make them films and can I star in some...:up:

So how are we gonna Help RE fix this Racing deal. Hell for all we know they got it all planned and things are going as they should. Let us not forget the wrist slap Hackman got early in the season for getting to mouthy at the Post race press conference... Di Salvo is such a twerp. Anyway I still say that DMG are like clean it up boys cause we are trying to get the big money to go with this product. Lest us not forget the "Bad Econmy" right now as well. Thing will turn around. In the mean Time I say Make the show I.R.O.C. 1000's & 600's. That will allow those whome are the best riders make the show...LOL the Show well thats what counts. That got old watching Matt & Ben trounce he filed and take off.

11. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

JU, just a quick question: because previous administrations did nothing about JRP, are you saying this administration can't?

Seems to me that the video came about because someone finally took a stand. Also, if it were an isolated incident, I'd agree that he was being railroaded. More than once in the past couple of years I've heard of JRP being referred to as Johnny Roadblock.

As for the jump start rulings, you do have a valid bitch. I think others got screwed by these calls also and am surprised we haven't heard from them. Maybe they are afraid to speak up and get blackballed?

12. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

does this mean you 'officially' forfeit your right to be upset about the "little-league daddy" comment? :p

let's not sully a valid argument with overstated analogies.

13. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Fair enough - my 'expertise' in the area of GPS technology is relegated to what i read in the TomTom manual and on the Starlane web site :rolleyes:; the comment only meant to convey that "there has to be a better way."

if my garage door can use a laser to tell when my dog is sleeping in its path, I'm sure there's a way to use technology to keep a motorcycle racer from gaining an advantage at the start of a race...

cost-effective technology? who knows... If i thought AMA pro racing woudl actually listen, I'd spend some serious time doing the research and proposing a more thorough and practical solution

14. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

I'll put a special design on the back of my helmet for you to help break the curse. All you have to do is start at it for the entire race. :D :up:

15. DAVER6

DAVER6 New Member

DMG- McDonalds

I think Roger is miss directed instead of his references to McDonalds, he should compare himself to Disneyland, as he is GOOFY and the DMG reminds everyone to a MICKEY MOUSE organization

16. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I love Phil, he's really consistent in his movement, unless you try rolling on the front row. :)

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That would be me but I will lift the curse for a fee.

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

you forgot to sign into your 'Wheeliest' login...

19. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Is that MILF hunter dude a midget?

20. He traded a few inches up top for a few inches down below, just like Dave K:D