Suzuji RGV-250 (Lucky Strike) Pics and Question

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by rytrcng, Jan 6, 2009.

1. groot baas

groot baas Member

you got it wrong in my county
    groot means big
    baas means boss
    this is what my house cleaner revers to when she calls me
    o and i am not from Europe

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

From your name I'd say you were from South Africa.

3. charles

charles The Transporter

Afrikaner? South Africa? what county? Cobb?
    So there are no Blackfaced Sheep there?

4. groot baas

groot baas Member

there are no sheep in sa only lions :)

5. charles

charles The Transporter

Rubbish! You must accept sheep in your life!

Beautiful sheep there- Dorpers, Merino Land, Khoi-Khoi, Blinkhaar Ronderrib Afrikaner, Namaqua Afrikaner, Persian (ooohhhh), Black and Redhead Persians, Pedi, Damara, and Nguni...more sheep than you can shake your stick at!:up:

so 'cmon now, tell us about them lovelies.:D

6. groot baas

groot baas Member

here you go

Attached Files:

7. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

My insurance company paid it all with no argue and I must say it's better then before,to bad yours is gone think very hard:tut:

8. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

Verry sorry Charles to hear that you live on the street ,can I help you with something maybe:D

9. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

I (heart) the Interwebs. :D

Now that the spat is over: Welcome to the WERA BBS, you crazy british loonies! :up:

10. charles

charles The Transporter

You're right. Our insurance plans have gone south. But, luckily, most health plans here cover major medical relating to sheep relationships.:up:

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Me want speak Chinees.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Had that. Piss water, compared to a good Guinness Extra Stout in Belfast.

Get on with the sheep stories, mate.

13. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

:crackhead::crackhead::crackhead:

:tut::tut::tut:

14. thomasnur

thomasnur Active Member

This has become a real off topic :moon:

15. charles

charles The Transporter

You started it.

Chinees please.

16. rgv250geoff

rgv250geoff Cantankerous old git

I think you will find that most Africaaners like Mr Baas have to erect barriers around their sheep to keep the lions at bay. Fortunately there are no lions in Wales so they don't need those barriers and can 'get it on' with their sheep whenever they like. This causes it's own problems as the Welsh, when drunk get a little randy and often pop over the fence for a quickie on their way home. Unfortunately being caught with someone elses' sheep is still a major crime in Wales and people are often seen in front of the Druid after a night on the beer and with sheep stains on the front of their leggings.

With regard to Baas taste and lip service, I wouldn't put my pecker anywhere near a sheeps mouth......... they have teeth you know!

There are indeed Pete Bogs in Wales. In fact, my brother-in-laws best friend is Pete Bogs and his sister is Lisa Bogs. I can probably get you an introduction if you like. She is not as good looking as a Blackfaced sheep, but she does have a little less hair.

Geoff (Slim) :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  17. charles

charles The Transporter

Geoff: once again you've proven your sincerity and professional nature by providing these insights into the country of Wales. Unfortunately, as you noted, large predators in S. Africa prevent our cousins there from enjoying the benefits of their sheep- and wot a plentiful bounty of sheep there are! Now then, how severe is the penalty incurred in Wales for, err, 'sheep tending' after hours? One thing you wrote that truly surprised and shocked me- and I've been around, mind you- is that Welsh blokes' peckers have teeth! Utterly monstrous! No wonder we've heard those peculiar stories about Wales...the poor womenfolk there! Well, yes, now that you mention it, I would enjoy meeting Lisa Bogs, although sheep-watching allows me scant time to enjoy other pursuits. Oh, would you be able to post any pics of the sheep in Wales? :)

With Kindest Regards,
    Charles

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Not. Chinees, plees.

19. rgv250geoff

rgv250geoff Cantankerous old git

Charles, it's great to find a fellow sheep enthusiast. Got plenty of pictures of sheep in lots of different poses, but not sure I could show them on here!!!! Perhaps we could ..... exchange a few????

Good sheep information

Geoff (Slim)

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Enough with the sheep and enough with the haggis.

'sup Slim, read any good books lately?