Somebody sign Sarah Conner!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Apr 20, 2008.

1. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Just toplay devil's advocate Papa, the Suzuki right now reminds me of Cagiva towards the end of it 500 days. Fast at times, but not really a competitive machine.

I.E.- Based on wins, It took Johnny K to put it on top. At what stage do you say that a bike is really competitive?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  2. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

hes a machine !!!

ok i'll leave .:up:

Attached Files:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If it's good enough to qualify at the front or finish on the podium at different racetracks, I would say it's competitive. The Suzuki certainly was competitive last year, in my opinion. Which bike would you say was definitely more competitive, other than the Ducati?

4. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Based on podiums I agree, I think that the Suzuki was more than competitive last year. I would say that to be considered competitve the bike and rider need to be racing for podiums pretty consistently. Maybe not every race, but close to it.

Two years ago KRJR was competitive. Podiums and he should have won in Portugal(?)

Last year obviously not competitive.

I would say the same for Suzuki last year, vs this year so far.

5. so from your expertise....Mladin was only faster because he was using Dunlop tires....period. no other reason??? and you know all this information because you were there looking at the bike specs and tire information.....

hell i'd be willing to say the Ducati isn't competitive except for Stoners...........

i love Colin Edwards....but would you consider him competitive when race day arrives for motogp......after all he is fast as hell in practice and qualifying.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can only suggest a reading comprehension class. Your teacher might be able to explain to you what "we will never know" means.

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Who drew that conclusion? What is being said is the tires are better so a comparison of riders is inconclusive at best.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, was the Yamaha competitive last year? Only the seven-time world champion could put it on the podium consistently.

Was the Honda competitive last year? Only Pedrosa could put it on the podium consistently.

Was the Kawasaki a turd?

Or was everyone but Stoner, Rossi and Pedrosa a glorified trackday rider? :D

I still think the Suzuki was right there with all the Japanese bikes in 2007.

9. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

:)

10. you seem to know all the answers when you reply to peoples posts......

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Only yours.

12. Originally Posted by tonybrownphoto View Post
    didn't Mladin test his bike at Phillip Island with the WSBK team Corser and Kagayama....and was faster??? the year Corser was World Champion???

Tires...

13. you might want to check again.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

... make that comparison inconclusive. Sorry, I wrongly assumed you knew enough to get that.

15. the fact is that Mladin was fastest at that test.........

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

No one here is trying to tell you that they have all the answers, we're all just really really sure that you have no clue what you're talking about.

17. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Strange as it may seem, the goal in a test session is not always to set the fastest lap time.

18. and you do............:Puke:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, you really got me there. What could I possibly retort? That was a fantastic analysis of the situation. I need a better camera.

20. wasn't talking to you.......but since you chimed in.........:Puke: