1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF NESBA selling BioWeapon "race fuel"???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fuklestheklown, Feb 20, 2010.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Meanwhile back at the hall of justice.....

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Bump? Trying to dig up some horsepower? What's up?

:Poke:

See you at Road Atlanta?

3. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Horsepower, no. Just trying to get a peek through all the smoke and mirrors. Had no idea there was bootlegged "Bioweapon" fuel in a can sitting in my shop. Its actually a can of two-stoke fuel (100LL avgas mixed with castor oil) but I think those two-strokers have been running "green" fuel for at least 60 years. Who'd have thunk those guys were big-time environmentalists?

Gearing up for RA as we speak (have not even opened the trailer since leaving Roebling). Are you staying at the track or the casa?

4. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

You are completely wrong on all counts except for the knee pucks. There is no corn oil, and the motor oil is 100% bio. You are correct in your statement about 2 strokes burning bean oil as a bio fuel. The trick with BioWeapon is to do it in a 4 stroke engine. I also assure you that there is a great deal more to our 93 unleaded than gas and oil. Our Oxygenated BioWeapon has less than 20% actual gasoline in it. I would be happy to explain all aspects in person at Road Atlanta if you would like.

-Brad

5. bitchcakes

Sure Brad. I'd like to check it out. 100% bio lube oil, huh - that's pretty incredible. I just read the story about the biz-jet that made a transatlantic flight on bio-fuel a few days ago. That stuff is more bio-diesel type fuel so it makes sense a turbine engine would run well on it. Just seems it would be impossible to get high octane fuel without pertoleum or alcohol. Would be interested in talking to you abou it more at the track.

6. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

If anybody is interested in the story behind BioWeapon racing fuel, I did an article on it for the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America Owner's News magazine in the May issue. Brad has a PDF file of the story and has my permission to post it wherever he wants now that the magazine is into the June issue. I don't have the story posted anywhere right now to link to.

The accusations and outright ignorance displayed in this thread are incredible.

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Staying at the track, see you there!

8. bitchcakes

"The accusations and outright ignorance displayed in this thread are incredible."

Nawww! Now that is a quotable quote perfect for signature duty.
    I'm calling dibs!!!

9. RubberChicken

Glad you like it, BB. Too bad I already made it my sig...

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You are using your own quote in as your sig?

11. RubberChicken

Just to F with badbeak.

12. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

He loves hearing himself talk, so this makes perfect sense.

:D

13. bodell

Thanks for the support, Tom.

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I've used it, and liked it, and will use more of it.

It seems to be good stuff. Who would have though Brad knew what he was talking about?

15. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Dude,..... you're showing your age!

16. bitchcakes

But kids just love Fuckles the Clown. And he has big floppy feet and a bright red, round nose and a drives a van with dark tint. I just don't understand why you would question his credibility?

17. RubberChicken

Is this his van? I rode in it as a kid.

[​IMG]

18. bodell

Thanks, err, I think.

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized!

20. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I ran it in my EX500 for two full race weekends. When I popped the top end to do rings/head gasket....the top end was clean...fucking clean. I will run Bioweapon as long as I can afford to.