1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you put on the Attack Moto GP bike in 2014?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Jan 31, 2014.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I was just thinking the same thing. Kind of like how Yates jumped on a bike at a WERA Endurance, then he rode the ESP BMW and showed some speed, then on the Buell
    I'm a big Hacking fan I would love to see him on a superbike. He would be a threat to Hayes right away (on a capable machine).

2. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I think he has been off the radar for a while now. There are few seats out there, and I think he would be passed up for some of the young talent. His last year in AMA was less then stellar, and his mouth was less then sponsor friendly.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Yeah but he 'lifted it' from elsewhere. I thought it was a line from MASH; Hawkeye owning Frank sort of thing.

It's from the Wire... (Taken from IMDB)

"The Wire: Not for Attribution (#5.3)" (2008)

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: You see Griggs out there, bagging evidence alone, then going back out there to recanvas on a triple? A triple fucking murder! A home invasion, and she's working it alone. They pulled Crutchfield this morning, put him back on the rotation.
    Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: That's on them! You can't come --
    Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Fucking right, it's on them. A triple murder, and 12 hours later they leave one detective alone on it? I guess she's lucky she has a car!
    Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: This shit won't work.
    Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Well, then we're no worse than before. Extra red name or two on the board.
    Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Yeah, unless you got caught.
    Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Who in this fucking unit's going to catch me? Most of the guys up here couldn't catch the clap in a Mexican whorehouse.

4. backcountryme

You know, I saw the photo of your arm. Those incisions are asymmetrical. Your scars are going to look like the headlights on a BMW.:Poke:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

6. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Elena

7. caferace

caferace No.

Put me in the Rapp camp. Steve can ride anything, fast and gives great feedback. But I think Geoff has him locked in if they're going to run.

-jim

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Um, no it isn't. Never saw that show.

Maybe you should give it back to IMDB now?

9. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Did Michael Dunlop sign a deal yet? I'll toss him on it.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Cambooby

11. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Not locked in with Rapp (if you are talking about me). My CRT days are checked off the bucket list. Steve is a good choice. We have talked before about working together. Big thanks to Yates, Barney, Taylor knap and Ty Howard for riding my bike.

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Capirossi

13. backcountryme

Xaus,

Can't be worse then Blake.

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

This guy! No, not Mladin. The other guy. :cool:

15. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

What?? there's a senior superbike class?

16. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

Lol I painted those bikes but what a douche

17. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Spies would be best if he can... After that... Go with somebody who desnt have a reputation of crashing... Maybe Casey would come out for the races...:)

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

haha true I guess

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Damn, son far Broome is up there in the votes...

Maybe Stamboli is watching this:)

20. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Anyone think that Broome knows who he is replying to in this post?