1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you put on the Attack Moto GP bike in 2014?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Jan 31, 2014.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I haven't heard about Stanboli's plans for 2014 but lets assume he's committed to at least the two US Moto GP rounds. Who would you put on the bike?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What would my goals with the bike be? Develop it? Who is paying for the rider?

3. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

From an interview with Jim I heard last year, Stanboli doesn't really care to have Blake back on it.

4. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

RLH but it's probably not possible now.

5. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

With the lack of testing available I think I'd choose a guy that isn't picky about setup.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You couldn't develop a case of the clap in a Vietnamese whorehouse.

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Best results possible....

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cost be damned and the develop it: Mladin. Problem there is the bike would be fast but not everyone could then jump on it and go fast.

Others: Spies (if his shoulders are good enough), Tommy Hayden or a few others.

The 'stones are the wild card in all this. Tough to find someone who knows their motogp tires outside of someone whose raced there in the last year or two.

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Hacking, because he has worked with Stanboli. So what that he hasn't rode for what, 5 years? :)

10. racing+life

racing+life Well-Known Member

Damian Cudlin

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Awesome :crackup:

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

EBoz

13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

14. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

When Stamboli got into this wasn't his goal to become a Chassis maker/provider/seller ?
    Now that the rules changed and at best there may be 1 CRT bike on the grid, would he even bother to pour money into a dead plan?

He probably do better making a chassis for the Moto 2 class.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Eboz has been racing dildos for quite a few years now, wonder if he could transition back to testosterone?

16. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Barney would be cool. Danny would push the bike to its limit and still be able to bring it home in one piece, Tommy H would be fast on it, For the no F'ing way award I would like Hayes.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hayes would be tops of my list but getting him would not be easy or cheap.

18. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

James Rispoli.