WERA-hosted Superbike Shootout on TV Thursday!

Discussion in 'General' started by John29, Jun 5, 2014.

1. tanks95

tanks95 Well-Known Member

so it comes on at 1pm? Im trapped at work...need to know if i need to run home and set it at lunch.

*for the tech savy, no i cant access the DTV website from work.

William

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It come on today at both 1PM and re-airs again at 4PM EST, and then round 1 does the same exact thing a week later on the 12th.......does that help?

Check the link that JU posted, it has the full breakdown. Each round is going to air 4 times.

3. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

set the DVR, thanks for the heads up!

4. tanks95

yup, thanks

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you've got a smart phone and know your account info install their app, they work great too.

Yes, 1pm today.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The commercial for the show just came up on MAVTV, 1/2 the on-track footage in Superbike had Johhny Block Page getting in the way of Hayes/Cardenas/Hayden coming through. lol

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah, that was not surprising in the least. Had some other guys pay attention and politely and safely get out of the way, JRP of course, no way in hell.

8. Tuned in and waiting ... It will be so cool to re-live that awesome weekend. Don't think I've ever had popcorn at 10:00 am

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're an hour early :D

10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Not if you're a luddite like me and don't have internet at home...and I forgot to set it, damn! Maybe next week...

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Dumb luck getting the TV time or Mission Accomplished for JRP???

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Holding his line :up:

13. tanks95

yea, cant have cell phones where i work.

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thanks, I didn't know this was available. Will try and figure out the number in the next 5 minutes

15. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

Starting now.

16. Boman Forklift

Hmmm....I'm having problems with Directv customer service. She is saying no mavtv and no channel 214. She finally found it.

Now she is telling me that MAVTV can't be streamed to mobile phones. Is anyone able to do it? I can't check yet as I don't know the passwords, email, etc. we used on this account.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  17. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Is there any chance that these shows will make it to the internet, so I can see them? I don't have Mav and will never be able to get it where I live. I am too far north and west to pick up the satellite that has that channel. I doubt they will move the satellite for me.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe next time he rents an airplane to fly banners over the track, we can sneak a blue flag on to the plane instead? :D

19. Chip

Chip Registered

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :crackup:

20. Boman Forklift