1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washer dryer

Discussion in 'General' started by Derick, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fridges do that too if they're not french door style.

Only took me like 10 years to swap sides on our washer/dryer and then swap the dryer door around to make it easier to go from one to the other. Yes, I knew I could do it the entire time, I just made the mistake of finally telling the boss you could :crackup:

In Your Corner likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you move it to the other side, it's still on one side...asymmetrical.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Oops, tactical error.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Have you ever used them?

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I had an apartment with this type of fullsize w/d. Worked well enough.
    Only issue was dipshit roommate that let the lid slam shut and break the plastic safety switch. Cheap fix and a reprimand, no more problems.
    People's complaints? Can't reach into the washer, can't reach into the dryer...
    Really? That's the complaint? I bet they can reach the Twinkies they hide from their kids.
    [​IMG]

6. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

def wait for Black Friday if u can. the sales will help a lot.

ive got Whirlpool Duet front loader. they are 2yrs old and have been bulletproof.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They've been to Saturn twice and go to the moon every other weekend.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You really should take flying lessons. You would love it. Well, until you realize it's not a competition.

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

But it could be. :D

Yzasserina and Gorilla George like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't give him ideas. He would try to be the first to get to the ground.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

My folks have one but it's rusting pretty terribly. I thinks its KenLess.

12. I used them a lot at first. Once I learned all the buttons I got bored with them.

13. Dude. Everything is a competition. Hell even right now I am typing super fast to see if I can get this response posted before someone else posts in here again.

14. fastfreddie

Such shallow goals... :Poke:
    :D

15. :crackup:

My entire day, everyday, is filled with shallow goals. :D

Whether it is beating someone to the office door, or getting coffee first, or getting down to the next flight of stairs before the next guy gets on my current flight, or trying to be done eating first, or being the first one to respond to a mass email...somehow or another everything becomes a competition, whether the other people realize they are competitors or not. :D

16. fastfreddie

What if I told you that competing at a track is you competing against the track, that the challenge is to beat the track?
    If you perceive that you lost to someone, that's an incorrect assessment. They didn't beat you, they beat the track better than you did. The track is the opponent...everyone on it is just a random obstacle. Who you competing with now?
    [​IMG]
    :D

Gorilla George and Phl218 like this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That definitely increases your chances of winning.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. Mugen

Mugen Well-Known Member

That would be the exception that defines the rule. The $1000+ LG are built slightly better

BigBird likes this.
  19. Mugen

Mugen Well-Known Member

Replace the water fill valves