Wackos in Waco

Discussion in 'General' started by mfbRSV, May 17, 2015.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It was a meeting of Clubs and Independents of Texas...I would bet there were a few UC's mixed in, perhaps one of them made a comment about "Tiny Dick You got there"..started the whole thing in the bathroom...LOL

Just a spark to ignite the powder...then cops mop it up.

Or Not.

2. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

The spin... such spin to deflect the blame for a gun battle onto the restaurant management. In a battle of PR, I think the parent of Twin Peaks probably has more dosh to spend in a modern digital world than the Waco PD.

I'll leave it there, this isn't the dungeon.

3. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Can't stand bike gang type douches. All the fucking rules and bullshit. Watching them ride in circles trying to park is hilarious. Cops fucked up and should have allowed the shooting to continue! lol

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

It was. Twin Peak bike nights are pretty popular around here.

5. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Too many innocent bystanders in the line of fire to let it continue. Remove them from the equation and have at it I say.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

How do you think the A1 Stunnas would have done in that altercation?:D

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Management didn't want a gun battle, they wanted the business from the bikers. They knew that if they put a "no colors" policy in place there would be a backlash and their big $$$ bike events would cease.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

real life SAMCRO...I thought biker gangs were a thing of the past

9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

If that's the case for him. WOW. Just WOW!

Ride safe,
    AAron

10. Pittenger5

A1 Stunnas vs Cap City Ikonz!
    Round 2!

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You guys crack me up. The idea that a person involved with the LE community holding that community to a higher standard surprises you is a little bit scary.

IIRC, both you and Suburban are cops aren't you? We (you) should be the first to question if a police action was right, the harshest critics of those that don't uphold the standards, and the muscle that casts out those that don't belong.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

LOL! The Stunnas are one of the main reasons I go to Twin Peaks less than I used to on Thursdays. The sound of loud piped sport bikes bouncing off the rev limiter in the parking lot coupled with glowing neon everywhere kinda makes me want to vomit.

13. Pittenger5

Ive never been, never plan to. Been to enough of that style when I was a squid to know I have zero interest.

14. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Too bad you can't harvest the unused rubber from the sides of their tires.....

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I dont think Shinko rubber is worth much...:D

16. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

:up:

There is no better business model than one that caters to tits, tats, taters, territory... and tacticops.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It is pretty entertaining to get there early and get a seat on the patio to watch the gong show as the stuntas and the doctors / lawyers in their wannabe biker outfits start showing up. It gives me faith that if I ever need an organ transplant there should be lots of donors out there.:D

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That Toby Keith bar recently enacted a policy against club colors - the backlash was nuts. Even the BMW adv-types were pissed off:D

19. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I bet all those yellow embroidered jackets made for some nice targets for the SWAT shooters.

Are those gangs covered buy the Geneva convention since they are uniformed regulars? :D

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member