1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wackos in Waco

Discussion in 'General' started by mfbRSV, May 17, 2015.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It says police were prepositioned. I wonder if any of the nine dead were at the hand of police.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think it all started when law enforcement instructed all the biker gangs to replace the Milwaukee iron with Groms. :)

Stupidity runs deep surrounding these people.

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I thought your wife was a cop. Why don't you ask her?

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do you think all cops are linked via "the force" or something? Waco, TX is 650 miles from me. The first she's hearing of it is me telling her after reading this thread.

6. Suburbanrancher

Nope. I just know you're one of the more anti-cop here and trying to bait a reaction.

So again - your wife's a cop. Why not ask her?

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

That seems to be the case: http://news.yahoo.com/multiple-injuries-reported-texas-biker-gang-shooting-204703808.html

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not anti-cop at all. Anti-badcop 100%. Regardless, this isn't the dungeon. My wife would have no way to know, nor any way to find out that isn't available to all the rest of us. The only time they get "inside" info is if they're involved or know somebody who is, and most times they can't talk about active cases.

Still, I wonder if the police response ended the violence or if they're just picking up the pieces.

9. Suburbanrancher

Well, according to the article they stationed up and took action when lives needed to be saved.

As they should.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That's some crazy chit.

12. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

Meh.

Club members be club membering. No one else killed other than club members? Good.

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's why I'm motorcyclist, not a biker.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't make me ban you for pushing your luck on taking this political. You're ruining my chocolate cake and I'm sick so you'll get double time.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is that a general warning or a reference to something specific?

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Dave's crabby, he went out to Applebee's tonight and all the booster seats were already in use.

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

WTF? Was the cake a double chocolate?

18. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

I saw on MSN that all the dead were bikers, it sounded like at least some killed by police.

The thing that caught me was a police spokesperson said "Twin Peaks wanted them here so there was nothing we could do about them gathering. " I'm thinking restaurant manager is a few pay grades below where you tell three biker gangs to hit the road.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And I bet he scheduled himself off for the shift. :D

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Probably a "Bike Night"