1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Nazi's suck!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffro510, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Charcoal-Pit-Racing

Charcoal-Pit-Racing Well-Known Member

This thread prompts me to say that I think Jack Abbott at VIR does a great job.

I don't know this other guy you're talking about, but Mr. Abbott has been very prompt in returning phone calls etc. And unlike the subject of this thread, he seems to care about us motorcycle guys. He even called me the other day to see how I was recovering from my injuries sustained at VIR a couple of months ago. Personally I think he and the other VIR personnel are top notch.

2. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

I just sent my message to him for the second time. Let's see if he responds this time. I wonder if we could form a petition to get him removed from the track with prejudice. This angers me greatly.:mad:

3. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

For what it is worth, I just fired off a letter to the RE of the Buccaneer Region SCCA. I copied Mongo on it and I also copied a very good friend that is the RE of the Alabama Region SCCA and asked him to call Ted Migchelbrink (RE of Buccaneer Region). I served as Assistant RE to the Alabama Region in 2000 and was a member of the SCCA up until this year, so I know a lot of people. I will pass along whatever info. I can about this situation. We cannot be the only people that have a problem with this guy!

Scott
    WERA Novice #365 and

PS- I am almost certain that the guy that runs VIR used to run Roebling. Hard to believe they went the opposite direction when they changed managers.:confused:

4. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

the second round of leters should get the boards attention. we did this a few months ago after the last round. He just is a old drill sargent type with some power and it has gone to his head. Jack and vicky abbott used to run the track and richard and kay were the ground crew and cook. Richard can be a nice guy(i have seen both sides) but he likes order and it will be his way or the hard way. I think it is just pressure of having to run the show and not just being there to do what someone else has told him to do. Just do not walk on his clean bathroom floor:) you can look up the posts:)

5. THEPLASTICDR

THEPLASTICDR Well-Known Member

I paid $120 for 4 to camp!:confused:

6. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

That camping fee is insane. It was $175 per motorhome at Road America this past weekend.

:eek:

7. Shane417

Shane417 I Need A Job!!!!

Sorry for being behind on this, but the track nazi....is it the older fella, pretty stocky, grey-haired guy that spoke at the rider's meeting on Friday before practice?!? Just wondering. Friday was my first time riding at Roebling.

8. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

i am not sure who is worse - him or his wife. maybe its her and he such an ass because he has to live with her. she was not real pleasant. she came over to our pit area on her golf cart and tried to act so big and tuff. we had no idea why she was yelling at us - but it seems that she just came over to tell us that they were not going to allow pit bikes next time and that we should be aware of that. in the middle of her speach her beloved hubby came flying over in his golf cart to give her some backup - since we all look so dangerous. (guys do we really look that rough?) we all just stared at her, said nothing, and tried not to laugh at her attempt of a power trip.
    i have one question - do the car races bring in more money for the track? it just seems that they really do not want us there although we do help pay their salary. just wondering. also, i could undersand them being such nazis if the facilities were brand new, but things (esp. the pit roads) are a little run down. i do enjoy the hot water in the showers though.
    maybe they were upset at us because we did not pay to camp or for power. maybe because we pit out in the sticks and they were too lazy to come down there and collect any money. maybe she forgot why her husband told her to go and harrass us so she just made something up when she got there. anyway- i have to agree that they are not my favorite poeple.

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

ya'll do look like troublemakers, and you were sleeping in thier backyard

10. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

They're all a bunch of thugs!:D Especially tha jenn girl. Get a couple of Captain-n-Cokes in her and watch out!! Never seen an LT80 quad do burnouts like that.

11. stickboy274

i saw one guy doing donuts..well he was spinning around in a mud puddle

12. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Oh, that was just Grant farting in a mud puddle...a pollock bubblebath:D

13. jenn305

sleeping - we don't sleep we stay up all night doing burnouts on the mini fourwheeler.

14. jenn305

that would be captain-n-diet coke. get it right. captain morgan is my second man. speaking of men, i missed my third man - we missed you diego - wish you were there. hope to see you at cmp

15. stickboy274

i was talking about the day. when your sleeping off all the drugs and beer:Puke:

16. robw122

robw122 Well-Known Member

ex ccs racer.....very impressive, you spelled polack wrong. :D

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Well..my username has uppercase letters too:D

18. stickboy274

19. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Illiterate hick:D

20. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

Just curious. Has anyone gotten a response from a letter?
    I am still waiting for my friend to call the RE of Bucaneer Region to see if he can get me any "inside" info.

Scott