1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Nazi's suck!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffro510, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised for most of this weekend that the Roebling track Nazi was low key and not yelling at everyone that got within ear shot of him. Right as I start thinking that maybe he wasn't so pissed off at the world anymore he proved me wrong. As we were trying to come up with an idea to extract the Segragada Familia bike from the woods after Richards crash, he stood on the berm mouthing off to us telling us that if we messed up the fence we would have to fix it before we could leave. Then he stood there and watched us until we left. This guy is the most unpleasant guy I have ever been around. Roebling is my favorite track and I enjoy going there more than anywhere else, yet he finds a way to ruin at least a portion of my trip every time I am there. I hope someday they replace him with someone that appreciates us being there...

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Did you tell the S.O.B. to "F" off? I guess his little fence
    is more important than a human life.:rolleyes:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, the fence and the human life had nothing to do with each other. It was strictly the fence and retrieval of a large paperweight at that point. He's still an ass though.

The one I liked was when I was up in the tower and he told me to be carefull with "his loop" meaning the loop in the track the scoring system uses - gee, guess who installed that loop in the first place while he was still running the concession stand? I sure as heck don't remember him out there on his knees with an angle grinder cutting slots in the track and pit lane.... And guess who's relatives kept cutting the coax cable so that I had to fix it every time I came to the track? Stubborn stupidity is an amazing thing...

4. Jeffro510

Funny stuff Mongo, thanks for the laugh!!!! :D :D

5. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

stubborn stupidity that needs to be a bumper sticker hee hee:)
    remember the scca owns the track let them know he is a butt head.

6. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

You knew what I meant though.;)

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Next time you really want to piss him off, wait until he says something (riders meeting) then ask him to repeat himself. Wait 3-4 seconds like you're processing the information, and then ask him to repeat what he said. Do this about 10 times.

He'll be checking into the looney bin before you know it.

8. Jeffro510

Re: Re: Track Nazi's suck!!!!

Well, I believe he came from there anyway. I just wish they would take him back!!!! I'm sure that they don't want him either... ;)

9. L

L Well-Known Member

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also please copy us on everything at [email protected]

This is getting a bit ridiculaous and I'd like to see if there is somehting we can do for a long term fix to the problem. Another issue this weekend was them charging $10 per person to camp ($40 for one motorhome) and then charging another $25 for power. An RV park is cheaper than that.

I have a feeling we'll have more than a few letters to send on to the Buccaneer Region Board of Directors...

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

$25 for power?!!? Is that for per campsite or per RV?

12. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Just to compare with everyone else I was only charged $5.00 per adult per day....I did slepp in a tent...if that matters. I even felt unwanted a the snack bar when I tried to strike up a normal conversation about nothing...just trying to be friendly....I was suprised he didn't complain at the riders meeting like normal though

13. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

so you're telling me that yall had to pay $25 track entry fee, $10 to camp and $25 for power, bringing the grand total to $60 for two days?

14. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

I believe the gate fee was "only" $20.

15. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

And...... for no extra charge Captain Dickwad runs around yelling at the "customers".

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

This guy sounds like a total Tool. Something tells me he treats the car guys with a different tone.

...And $20 to yell at ya'? What a jip, for $15 I'd yell you AND give a can of Pabst. :D

17. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Thanks for the info L. I just called the Executive Director and he wasn't in. He'll be back this evening and I will call him back to file a formal complaint about Richard and the way he deals with people at the track. I found it totally unacceptable that he had a total disregard for Richard's well being and was more concerned about his precious little fence than my good friend who was airlifted from his track with serious injuries. There is simply no excuse for that kind of behavior and we don't need track managers like that. I can appreciate the need for adhering to the rules and keeping order at the track, but the way he acts is just uncalled for.

I've had enough and it's time that we band together and take action in a polite and professional manner and we will get results. Just like we did when we got the price lowered at the Road A practice days because they tried to gouge us. Our voices will be heard and we can make a difference if we work together in an organized and sensible way. :cool:

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

&&& fetsko, a rosy parks or just a rosy palm.

19. Jeffro510

I am putting a letter together this afternoon. He needs gone...

That was the thing that pushed me over the edge. Not that he is a dickhead, because he has always been one. It's because of when he was a dickhead. The ambulance and helicopter were directly behind him and he cared nothing of that situation, only that we didn't destroy his fence. When it upset us and we made a smart ass comment to him he started mouthing off more. At that point in time I had bigger things on my mind and didn't have the energy to get in his face. Sitting here now thinking about it I'm getting more pissed off...

Jeffro
    29dreams.com Racing

Last edited: Jun 10, 2002
  20. Jeffro510

I just sent my letter and encourage everyone else to do so too...

Jeffro