1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to,those have rode 2 smokes we salute you

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

FBG for the win! Was teammates with Paul Gast back in our PSB days. Fun guy, until you beat him. I don't think there's another person that knows how to make a Kaw triple go faster.

2. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

press.jpg

motion, ToofPic and Phl218 like this.
  3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Yea, Me as well.
    I had Gary @ Spec 2 build me one of his 373cc cylinder bikes. Ported, I ended up not using his pipes or carbs
    My RZ ran faster w Toomey pipes, and the Toomey jet kit on my stock 26s. No circuit use, but 1000s of drag races. And 35,000 street miles. I ran a 11:50 ish in that bike @ Carlsbad 1/4 mile dragway.
    (either that bike blew up the day I sold it or it's out there still running somewhere)

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

My Road A RZ had a motor done by Gordy Rudolph (of Polaris snowmobile fame), with 34 PJ Mikunis. That's basically most of the motor I have now, at least the top end. Toomey pipes, I forgot what reed setup I was running. It sucked at places like Grattan, but if you had any decent straight, it would walk pretty much anybody in the class. Sadly, the chassis was not given the same attention. The motor could do 146, but the chassis was trying to wind itself into knots after 120.

dave3593 likes this.
  5. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION!

I'm heading for TGPR Thursday for practice then race the with my reverse cylinder tz 250 and my rz350.

Stop and say hello and have a beer with the old guy on two strokes.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  6. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

3EF3CE83-E446-4B01-B022-7EC56019EE0C.jpeg Rode my favorite grocery getter yesterday.

7. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

50 cc chopper, love it.

Ride it while wearing full race gear! Or maybe a greasy leather jacket with tassels.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Blood curdling.....thanx for the vid.

9. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I raced a borrowed 1990 B-bike TZ250, back in 1990. Was incredible.