1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to,those have rode 2 smokes we salute you

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Feb 8, 2023.

1. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Indeed. Doing a complete refresh on this lovely lady soon.

Attached Files:

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

3. Johnny B

4. Johnny B

Huffin' Castrol Bean Oil.

5. Johnny B

In addition to the H2R and the Water Buffalo, somebody entered a 1927 Scott Flying Squirrel two stroke. Event was the 2021 Tower St. Hill Climb at Weirs Beach, Laconia.

Once a Wanker.. and tl1098 like this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

:beer::bow:
    :crackup::crackup::crackup:

7. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

upload_2023-2-12_14-32-49.jpeg

9. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Just catching up here. Love 2 strokes. Got a Metralla and an RD350 in the garage. Got 3 YZ’s. Road raced a high spec RD 400–mine was 430cc— in AHRMA F500 for 10 years. My first 2 stroke was a 250 CZ motocrosser in 1969. My first road racer was an X6 in 1970. Man, love ‘em. Sad to see them go as current race bikes but that’s how things happen.

10. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG] After this was posted I now understand why they want cursive writing off the table.
    Good penmanship couldn't correct that level of ignornace anyhoo!!

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Uh?

ToofPic likes this.
  13. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I thought at first it was some reference to Eddie Murphy singing Bette Davis Eyes

14. Gumby647

Gumby647 Señor Member

SuddenBraking likes this.
  15. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

POOTIE TANG, MAN!

SuddenBraking likes this.
  16. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

17. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

rohorn likes this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Another (very belated!) shorthand proposal:

H(|)F - Harsh Butt Fair....

Sabre699 likes this.
  19. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

I race a few 2 strokes (RZ350 and an old air cooled Kawasaki 350 single), (Well haven't the last year due to having some bigger priorities #kids). But modern two strokes are way different than my vintage bikes. I recently purchased a 2022 TM EN300FI. That thing is insane. It would do approximately 100mph in stock gearing, and came plated. I rode it around town a little when I first got it, and honestly. It would make a great dual sport. That engine in a road race chassis would be amazing!! With EFI, oil injection, servo driven power valves, and a counter balancer, it has really smooth power delivery and doesn't have the buzzy vibration. I can only imagine how good of a road race engine we could have by building a v-twin 600cc two stroke based off this 300 enduro engine. It would easily be 100+hp with a very broad and easy to use power delivery, cheap to maintain, and super light. If I stumble across a good bit of cash, I would make it happen.

969, Sabre699 and dave3593 like this.
  20. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Dreams, dreams. BRC from Canada makes it. Called a BRC R600. There is also a thread in the 2 stroke section that mentions it. In the scheme of things I think the BRC kit is a good deal.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    Once a Wanker.. likes this.