1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And you’re trying to figure out the whole team except TJ.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’m not trying to figure out jack shit other than everyone knows I’m cursed and if I put money on something, I’ll lose it. :D

tried giving Baltimore a chance while making a few bucks but instead, they decided to steal dirty bikes, pack ride down 95 and burn couches. :D

I windmill my penis at you all. :D

tl1098, YamahaRick and Razr like this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I wonder if the 49er’s fans are complaining about the home team refs yet?

brex likes this.
  4. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

If anyone has some time and wants some top shelf entertainment just head over to the ravens forum game day thread and witness the meltdown of a fan base. It never fails to disappoint. Rat birds have lost 3 straight to the Steeler’s, before they managed a win. Prior to that they had dropped 4 straight to the Steelers.

Tunnel vision indeed. :crackup:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What fans? ;)

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

7. StaccatoFan

No. Roger couldn’t get the crew that did the Baltimore game to California fast enough. The Concord is retired.

The crew that refd the Baltimore game is notorious historically

case in point. Zay Flowers was flagged for taunting. Travis Kelce did it all game and was way more blatant. He was taunting before the game started. Was he ever flagged? Nope.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
    BigBird likes this.
  8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I just wanted to see / hear the Journey half time show, but no, had to listen to the Fox talking heads.

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

C'mon - you know they're not gonna flag MaAuto .... :rolleyes:

10. StaccatoFan

11. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

R1Racer99 likes this.
  12. StaccatoFan

There were articles about this crew being picked for this game as soon as it was announced. This is just one example.
    Roger's in San Fran because he knew he wouldn't get out of Baltimore safely.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They flew jets over Baltimore all week leaving contrails, man!!! Contrails laced with squirrel pheromones to get the soft shell crabs to not reproduce, man. Then they laced the pit beef with estrogen to make our balls shrivel, man! And they replaced the 93 octane fuel with labatts blue light so we couldn’t ride our stolen dirty bikes dirty, man!

The UN! The UN, with a generous grant from the rant corporation and pbs, doesn’t want the ravens to win! Man!

YamahaRick, BigBird, chobes and 4 others like this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm so glad the Baltimore Rednecks lost. Their crap intimidation started during warmups, and Kelce got rid of their crap then. Then kicked their asses the whole game. His taunting wasn't nearly as flagrant as Flowers was. Sore losers, especially Jackson crying and throwing his helmet. He will still get a good BJ from staccato boy later :D

Bugslayer likes this.
  15. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Congrats to Mr. Irrelevant. Like the AFC game, it was a tale of two halves.

brex likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Lions coach needs to give up the macho shit and kick a field goal when it's in their best interest. He costs them that game. He gave the momentum back to San Fran.

Sabre699, HPPT, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Tattoo boy is going to have a rough day tomorrow.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Obviously I’ve got the same kiss of death as the angry dwarf.

brex likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

Yeah...cause Justin Tucker was intimidating the Chiefs. Yeah. He threw Kelce's helmet.

20. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Haha, fucking dumbass analytics bullshit finally comes back to bite someone. So happy that the Lions didn’t make it to the Super Bowl and are still losers. Kick the fucking field goal dumbass.