1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

teacher accidently shoots themself in shcool

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sbhockey, Sep 11, 2014.

1. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Plaxico burress lives in utah?

3. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Keep thinking of the video of the cop giving a "gun safety" demonstration in a school and shooting himself.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Accidents happen.

5. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

"herself"

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You ever seen that spoof video on youtube of Plaxico doing gun safety? It's hilarious.:D

7. bajakirch

bajakirch ^Not what you think

That's the first thing I thought of too.

"I’m the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to carry a Glock .40."

BANG!

:wow:

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That teacher, by chance, happen to be a former DEA agent? :D

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The best was the flatfoot in Riverside, CA who was going to murder a family dog but shot himself. Sadly, it was not in his head though.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

First thing I thought of too :up:

11. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I think everyone thought about the same thing. At lease he was calm after he shot himself in the foot...

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The greatest tragedy is that this woman survived. We couldn't even get lucky and have the bullet take out her ovaries.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not to rain on the drama parade, but the lady shot herself in the leg, in the bathroom. I doubt that she was playing quickdraw in front of the mirror. More than likely, she was getting ready to take a dump (or getting dressed post-dump) and somehow discharged the weapon in the process. CCW type weapons aren't like hunting rifles that take a lot of work to fire, and concealable holsters don't offer the protection that duty holsters do.

14. ton

ton Arf!

OK.

so, how does that help or hinder the pro-CCW in school argument?

15. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

You forgot discharged during the dump.

16. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

It sends it to the back of the bus, hell, maybe under it.

17. turboderek

turboderek Well-Known Member

To show my ignorance of hand guns, I'm surprised to hear one can discharged that easily. If properly secured what is the process to fire the average revolver or pistol. I was under the impression that a revolver needs a hammer pulled followed by the trigger pulled. With a pistol it would be deactivate the safety, chamber the round, then pull the trigger. I'd think you would keep both in a holster that would cover at the minimum the trigger. Am I missing something?

18. In Your Corner

We have a district court here in town, and a couple weeks back, one of the court officers lost his gun while taking a dump. Took him two hours before he realised he didn't have it anymore. It is still missing.

19. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Any decent concealed carry holster covers the trigger guard. If it doesn't you shouldn't own it. That being said weird shit happens.

20. In Your Corner

No shortage of incidents where cops accidentally shoot themselves or others, because accidents happen. Accidents not involving guns happen in schools all the time.