1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should stick to what you have the experience to criticize. There are rappers who make your idols like Frank Sinatra (like that one? :D) appear to have the sophistication of a country bumpkin. Just because they're not the ones you hear promoted to suburban teenagers on the radio or MTV (if they still have music) doesn't mean they don't exist.

2. Here's a fun study:

http://poly-graph.co/vocabulary.html

The author studied the vocabularies represented in various rap artist's lyrics. Too bad Crash's favorite artists aren't on there. I have a feeling they'd score poorly.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao yea im sure you would have put him right in his place! What ya gonna do call 1-2 bouncers to remove him?

Throw 1 or 2 turntables at him?

I laugh picturing you doing anything but being a little bitch in a confrontation.

However, if the dude did say that then I'll agree he should have been tossed out. As a dj, don't you usually have a playlist that caters to the genre you're performing in front of?

At least when I did gigs I did some background on the group I was playing for.

Perhaps you were at a country bar and mistook it for a club?

4. Robby-Bobby

Not trying to agree with you but I would put $$$ that The average vocabulary of Wu would probably be higher than the majority on the beeb:)

Just because you rap doesn't mean you are stupid and clearly they sold their last record to one single dumbass and made millions.

5. As far as my djing is concerned, you're making a mistaken assumption that he spoke for the majority. The dance floor was packed when he said it.

As far as how I do my job, and my courage, I would think you might want a little more proof than just opinions.
    I've said nothing on here that would indicate that I'm a coward or a poor dj.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There was your chance to actually fight racism in person, and you wussed out.

7. No, I had a job (maybe you forgot what it's like) to worry about, and that didn't include beating one of your kin up. I'd gladly whip that suckers ass. It took a lot of restraint not too.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sure.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He is a bit of a drama queen.

Of course it might have been a democrat house majority leader with better taste in music than him.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I have a dream...but we won't talk about it now because you are within arms reach of me and my opinions.

11. No, it's called I have bills to pay and it's my most lucrative gig. I should throw that away to beat up some prick?

I knew you scumbags would pursue this line of insult at the time I posted about the incident.

12. Robby-Bobby

No, in typical liberal fashion, you go on the Internet to act tough.

If you are that valuable to you employers and felt threatened you should have no problem defending yourself.

That being said, you are claiming you would have kicked his ass over his word choices.

You are the most hypocritical person I've ever heard...

Why didn't you just try to talk to him and explain why he was wrong?

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If voicing my opposition to some overt racism would get me fired then I'd just be fired. I can always find another way to pay the bills. If history is any indicator I would be employed again before the seat of my old office chair got cold.

14. You weren't there. The way he grabbed me and how he said it were very aggressive. I doubt you would have just tried to talk to him. In a different setting I would have punched him. I'm not trying to be tough. Just stating the facts.

As far as hypocrisy, you might want to refer to my analysis of two of your posts in this thread. They're the height of hypocrisy.

15. I voiced my opposition and shoved him away. I would have liked to do more but discression won out.

16. Robby-Bobby

Sooo some dude "grabbed you"?
    Were you in an elevated booth? How did a dude grab you? In what manner were you grabbed?

And again, if some dude aggressively grabbed you then I suspect you would not be fired for defending yourself.

Furthermore, this guy just randomly grabbed you for playing "nigger music"??

I am seriously considering throwing the bullshit flag. You're definitely not tellig the entire story and most likely not the whole truth.

17. Well, it's not surprising that you're wrong again. I have no reason to make shit up.

I see you still haven't addressed your extreme hypocrisy that I pointed out above.

Edit: you're doing it again here, btw.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nice to know you have the courage of your convictions.

19. What do you suggest I should have done, oh courageous one?

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So rambling on using lots of made up words is a sign of intelligence? Apparently I am a fucking genius when I drink then...:D