1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Is this the dungeon or a nursery......get some tissues already,damn:p Merry Christmas

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't forget the black slave owners and traders.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Thanks for the reply.

However, I didn't see anywhere where either of them said that "white is superior to black" or anything like that.

Again, I'm trying to go by your definition so help me out here because I've searched.

I'm not going by emotions or your interpretation. I'm looking for actual statements.

4. This will be my last post on the matter. One does not have to specifically say the phrase "(_____race) is superior to (_____race)" for me to understand that they think that. You can read as many of their posts as you want and make your own determination. In the past, I've already explained in detail why I've made my determination, and included quotes to back up why. I'm not doing it again.

Merry Christmas.

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Just not going to concede the point huh?:D

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Fair enough.

I just like a little more proof on things than just opinions.

Regardless, I honestly didn't expect you to back up your point.

Have yourself a merry Christmas as well.

7. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Just like its idiotic to claim the KKK is a Christian organization. Same as it is idiotic to call some blacks an uncle tom because they don't think a certain way. But, you have displayed the inability to learn, so it remains relevant.

8. It's not I who claims it. The KKK are the ones who claim to be a Christian organization. I'm not sure what that has to do with dummies using the phrase Uncle Tom, but get your facts straight, bigot.

9. Here are some Klansman trying to use the bible to justify their BS:

http://www.wckkkk.org/eql.html

Also, the third paragraph sounds like a good portion on the dungeon posters, minus the racial superiority part (for some).:D

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While the person writing the article thinks he speaks for the Christian religion, that person is extremely ignorant on their chosen religion. Either that or they have bastardized their Bible in an attempt to make their point. Without going back to read each of those chosen scriptures (in it's entirety) I think the writer has cherry picked some lines out of parts of the scripture that is speaking of something else entirely.

Turtle, we need your knowledge here.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not an expert but the very first one jumps out at me
    Exodus 33:16 "So shall we be separated: I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the Earth"
    It is from the old testament which would mean if it is exclusive it would be to Jews not bald headed peckers. It would seem to me that my assessment applies to the others also. Even if in their hateful ignorance they claimed that in the new testament it was expanded from Jews to Gentiles there logic is still wacked. You see there are letters in the Bible that are to ...... gasp..... blacks! :oops:

On a different note to help RS into the new year.... I read an article that in the early days of Islam the Christians considered them a heretical sect not a different religion. Never heard it before but the article was interesting (sorry no link)

12. charles

charles The Transporter

Why can't you bible-totin' whiteys get along?

13. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

You are correct. These were directed at the Hebrew people SPECIFICALLY. I didn't bother to read everyone, but the first was completely taken out of contexts as it was highlighting the human nature of Moses and his need for "proof" from God. At that time, God was focused on the Hebrews. They were separate and special. However this is NOT edicts of Christianity. When Christ came, he brought ALL together so that Jew AND gentile could inherit Christ....aka, become Christians. Race had nothing to do with it any more. Here is Colossians.... Certainly sounds like it is describing the kkk.

But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. 9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, 10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, 11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

Character of the New Man
    12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

14. I encountered a possible klansman last night at my gig. The old man came up to me, grabbed me aggressively and said "ain't no niggers here, play some decent music." It took a lot of restraint not to deploy the one two as I shoved him away.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

What were you playing? Rap? The man is right. That's not music. :rolleyes:

16. First you defend the Klan and now this prick? I'm really starting to wonder about you.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

"Possible Klansman"
    Way to start the year off on an overly dramatic tone. While it is possible it was probably just an old redneck expressing himself in an inappropriate way but hey, whatever sounds the best and helps you justify your opinions to yourself. I likely would have agreed with him on the "play some decent music" part though. Rap is just slang, illiteracy and spitting with really bad music in the background and I have a feeling that you probably play alot of annoying shit music.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They need to eat more pasta.

19. Just as I expected the defenders of the indefensible spoke up. :D

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Did you play him some Cracka Ass Cracka music?