1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. It's not. I just think it's funny to watch Acree try and spin it as though he weren't wrong when he made a crazy claim.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's a troll.

speeddaddy likes this.
  3. I'm not the one making rediculous statements.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

ridiculous and, yes, you are.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

LOL. Who's angry?

I can't, nor at this point do I think anyone can, help you with your comprehension skills. Not that it really matters anyway, you read what you want and twist it to whatever you want to believe, so it makes no difference.

6. Angry ultras unite! :D

7. Such as? Oh yea, you don't want to waste your time actually showing facts to support your unfounded claim. :D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ridiculous is a value judgement...you know, based on subjective criteria. I have all the proof I need.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A nanosecond of clarity occurred and I missed it :mad:

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

The point, and logic, have passed you by. Everyone with a brain in this thread acknowledges that it is stupid to tag an entire religion with the sins of a few of its adherents.

You are definitively an Islamaphobe if you think that all Muslims are the enemy. That's so stupid that even George Bush would repudiate it.

Mere disagreement is not bigotry by the way. Look it up.

So tell me how I'm a bigot.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So tell me, presuming concurrence with the definition I posted earlier, is being bigoted always a bad thing?:D

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Neither is being discriminating. :D

13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I know some people that don't discriminate one bit - they should. :)
    Or at least, have a standard or baseline that is not flat against the floor.

turtlecreek likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not present?
    It damn well defines it. And it's hardly just radical Islam.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A few adherents? Did you catch this gem from the article turtle linked?

President al-Sisi spoke frankly of an “ideology we have sanctified,” the ideology of jihad. That is a statement of immense courage.
    Islam is not necessarily violent, but it has a proclivity for violence, unlike Christianity or Judaism.
    As the great Jewish theologian Franz Rosenzweig wrote nearly a century ago, “following the path of Allah means in the narrowest sense propagating Islam through holy war. In the obedient journey upon this path, taking upon one’s self the associated dangers, the observance of the laws prescribed for it, Muslim piety finds its way in the world.”

16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

"I object to religion, but the reformed faggoty social clubs most Christian sects turned into during the 20th century are less a threat than the unreformed toxicity of Islam. People forget that the superstitions of the Middle East are designed to thrive in cultural warfare. I've seen the best Muslims can do with limitless money and I'd cheerfully gas the lot. That being impractical, I support policies which use their natural fratricidal tendencies to distrupt, disable and destroy their societies. Any Muslim nation-state is an enemy of all modern men and women who are not Muslim. The person who is a Muslim might be a fine fellow but the ideology they support by existing is the problem. I prefer "terrorist" Muslims because they are fine ambassadors for their culture, but the most toxic parts of Islam are the societies it controls."

From a similar discussion on another motorcycle forum.

17. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

To me... you can call the KKK whatever you want... Christian Extremists, Terrorists, whatever... it comes down to what are their goals, and ability to execute.

ISIS right now is the most effective Terror organization out there. They have the funding, and the ability to execute their plan...and just so we are clear, it is pretty obvious that the plan is to "destroy the west' or whatever...and they are doing a pretty good job right now of doing what they want.

The KKK is clearly a hate group, but their ability, or willingness to do much is very limited to local issues that are handled by law enforcement etc... One is a concern to National and Global security. The other is not even close.

18. Shyster d'Oil

So you use a quote from an Egyptian dictator to support you argument? Interesting.

19. Shyster d'Oil

I think the issue was not their respective capabilities, but whether an entire religion should be tagged with the atrocities of a few.

20. Yep. No one is contending that the KKK currently does more damage than ISIS.