1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skip Salenius, moron extraordinaire!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 30, 2012.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Accurized®

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

<yawn>

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Openin' wide, eh?

:D

4. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

You are neither judge, nor jury, nor Gawd himself. At Chuckwalla Gianni has been dealt with and like everyone else that has dealt with him in the past...will soon see past the smoke, only to end up with it broken off in your arse.

I see no win in me having to explain to the world a man that I have seen first hand and the people he has screwed. But by all means Sean...do business with him, bring him to one of your west coast rounds and while you are at it...set up a pop corn stand so that I can sit front row to watch all the drama.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never said I was judge jury or anything else, merely another person reading your posts. Are you feeling guilty about something where you should be a in court?

I'm not advocating doing business or not doing business with anyone - I am merel pointing out that your previous posts, just like this one, are missing any actual facts. If you'd like that to stop, then post facts, until then if you post bullshit it'll be pointed out as being bullshit. Doesn't matter who it's about, doesn't matter of there really are facts out there that could back up the bullshit - until facts are posted bullshit can't stand on it's own.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just wanna go back to this post real quick to point out that:
    - You brought her name into this.
    - You brought Gianni into this.
    - And you're keeping this thread alive.

Just sayin'...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wonder if the issue is Davie mad about Skip getting more attention than he was?

8. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking.

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Did race season end and I didnt hear? Save this gold for the off season when we have nothing good to talk about.

Davie, Skip, Gianni and the rest of the cast of Days of our Lives need to be up for a daytime Emmy.

The season finale where Davie beats Rossi's lap record on tires that Gianni stole while Skip was banging both of their girlfriends should be epic.