1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skip Salenius, moron extraordinaire!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 30, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He called me that in the first or second stalker message on the face tubes. :D

2. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Lol....seriously? That's hilarious! Welcome to ask her for yourself to get the real story... Anyone that actually knows the situation or knows me would find that comical. Might want to consider your source of the story. Especially since he said the shop owner called the cops on me yet the shop owner came on here and explained that he wasn't even there so he couldn't have possibly done that. Believe what or who you like... I've set the story straight....you boys have fun!

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

this thread will never achieve best of status or go any higher than10 unless Skip's allowed back in to defend himself. until then it's just, taunting. just sayin' :):cool:

4. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

I'll take Nikk's story.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I agree, it's like watching 2 monkeys throwing shit at each other at the zoo.....only one of the monkeys is constipated and can't throw back. :(

6. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Why can't the constipated monkey throw the other monkeys shit back at him?:D

7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

+1. Anyone that knows them knows better.

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I've never met Nikk, Fathead or Skippy, but I'd take Nikk's word every day of the week...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but you met webcrush and he destroyed you in a race. DESTROYED you! Whooped you like you were a $5 crack whore and he was your pimp. Went up one side of you and down the other even though you had motor on him. :D

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Truth. :eek:

11. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

:D that's gonna bruise.

12. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

I have to say, I won the Earl's Race Team t-shirt, signed by Earl Hayden, from Skip's auction to benefit the little boy with cancer. Skip sent me the shirt on time, and it was exactly as pictured and described.

For him to organize that benefit is pretty remarkable, so Skip's an A-OK guy in my book. I'm a Skip fan.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It was brutal, Like watching Mike Tyson box Bea Arthur. Putter actually cried while watching it. :D

14. tz_eric

tz_eric Well-Known Member

No, man. It's like beating someone with a few oranges in a pillow case. It does internal damage, but doesn't leave a bruise.

15. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

watch out for the internet ninja.....:up:

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'd give the edge to Maude in 3 rounds. :up:

17. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I find it funny that you chose Usain Bolt. I would say "Mongo" would have worked equally as well, but the more I think about it, I'm leaning towards a photo finish on that one.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, that's cold!

19. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Somebody had to put some hate back in this thread :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Better be careful. Other people have been receiving skipmail on the book of faces for posting in this thread.