1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should we buy a Porsche?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sundaydisco, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I can’t get the photo to expand on my stupid Iphone, looks like a GT4, love those. Is it the 2016 or a 2021? If it is the newer one have you driven an older one and how do they compare?

2. Boman Forklift

I agree that’s BS, but I have a solution. If I ever buy a new Porsche for me, I want Euro delivery. I hear it is a pretty sweet program. I’m sure in covid times it may not be available, but hopefully that changes soon.

418 likes this.
  3. 418

418 Expert #59

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Ok you can stop now.

It's always the dealer that enacts the warranty.

The fact that Porsche lets them do so a year before the vehicle is sold is bullshit. And makes it their problem.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

sometimes dealers will buy the car to take it off their floor plan and then sell it whenever it sells

Phl218 and Kolbe like this.
  7. Boman Forklift

It’s funny we all know how it should work. When i was looking for forklift brands to sell new, the chinese companies all wanted to start the warranty when you bought it from them.

I sell Tailift, which is 100% owned by Toyota, and Toyota has redesigned the product over the last 5 years of their ownership to make it supposedly a little better. They start the warranty once I sell it.

Kolbe and BigBird like this.
  8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Mine is a 2020, (718) GT4. I haven't driven the 981 to compare, just read the reviews. Lots of similarities of course, but a bit more power and other improvements with these. Traded up from my 2018 M2, and I couldn't be happier.

BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.