1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding's continuing and very public meltdown.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 18, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I'll say this: Quartararo annoys the shit of me dropping "voilà" in his French interviews at a rate rivaling a teenage white girl use of "like" in the 90s or that a ghetto rapper of the same vintage using "know what I'm sayin'?" in an interview. I'd rather watch him race than Voltaire or Shakespeare, though.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

YouTube, Dailymotion, Reddit, Twitch

Senna likes this.
  3. British Eurosport 2

4. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Where is Bautista going or has that not been revealed yet?

5. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

Honda WSBK if I’m not mistaken. Hello money, goodbye career.

6. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Yikes. The money must be incredible to make that move.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It was that or take a pay cut at Ducati. Not much choice.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Some riders are just more interesting than others, which ones will be different for each person.

The Silverstone podium wasn't the most interesting.

A Crutchlow, Miller & Petrux post race conference I would find entertaining.

Inversely, let's say a Iannone, Vinales & (for kicks) Abraham podium would be something not to watch....

IMHO, of de course, Voila!

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Update....

KrooklynSV and ducnut like this.
  10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Really enjoyed that video.

11. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

He was promised an all new, sharper 2020 Fireblade. And hrc parts, of course

12. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

So was Nicky.

stk0308, Phl218, Quicktoy and 5 others like this.
  13. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

100% Heard it for years. But they'll keep paying guys enough to be drawn over to ultimately sink their ability to win.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Honda = Dreamkillers

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You're on the tail end of your career and tend to be a crasher in a sport where every race could be your last. Why not hide a few billion yen under your mattress for a season of two? Or you could take advice from a bunch of guys on a club racing forum.

MachineR1 and Quicktoy like this.
  16. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Or come to America like Neil Hodgson and get your ass kicked by Mladin and Spies?

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I agree. Make as much as you can for a few years, invest the money properly and then get out so you can ride motorcycles for fun.

18. Not exactly a great comparison based on just equipment alone plus it was clear he was riding for just a check. I think Bautista has a few more years left in him and also at least has HRC committed. Lets not forget they have won in WSBK, the new bike could be better. If not he will end up in space high siding himself to the moon over riding the bike. I’ll be curious to see how he rides if the bike is as much of a turd as it is this year. I’d be shocked if he finishes 50% of the races if it is. Either way it’s going to be interesting to watch.

19. Or move to Australia, hang out with Gobert for a month telling war stories while you piss away all you saved up :1)

brex likes this.
  20. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast