1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding's continuing and very public meltdown.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 18, 2018.

1. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Well of course, as long as Scott was not on one of those Suzuki deathcycles. Go Mum. Happy Mothers day sir to one tough mother :)

Steeltoe likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:D She is a trooper!

I'm hoping Scott can pull it together soon and give those boys some trouble.

3. Wealthy?
    theres a long list.

4. That’s damn funny, nit as funny is thinking a Suzuki is fast. But damn funny none the less.

Steeltoe likes this.
  5. 418

418 Expert #59

*cough, cough*

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    rcarson15 and Phl218 like this.
  6. He rode well today.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Who cares?! What kind of wacky social media posts had he made recently? :crackup:

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

He rode a bike that powered a vitamix

9. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

Today his Instagram stories were hilarious.

He needs to team up with Guy Martin, would make an excellent reality show.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What is the ig?

11. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

@reddingpower

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Boy the meltdown he had trackside with Andy Irwin was epic! I thought he was going to do the flying drop kick.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That'll help him get the factory ride in WSBK. :rolleyes:

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

We didn’t even see what happened other than sliding on the grass, maybe Irwin actually did something boneheaded that justifiably pissed off Scott. It’s not like he actually even hit the dude, just got pissed in the moment, yelled a bunch of shit and walked away from it rather than get violent. Doesn’t that show maturity? I’m not seeing an issue.

I have way more respect for this than the guys slinging shit at each other in the media and making shows for the camera.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Andy Irwin is the Xaus Bautista of BSB.

17. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

:stupid:

18. He did, he tucked the front and took them both out is the word. Either way ya Redding should’ve been pissed but he made himself look like a tool once again. Not to mention it’s not like he had the pace to fight for the lead which made it even more funny. He shouldn’t even have been near Irwin to begin with considering the Duc is so good and a Honda is so crap :) A Irwin has settled down quite a bit, still a bit overzealous but calmed down a lot last couple years. He was a big rival with Farmer couple years back and he’d do some serious bonehead stuff so I’ve seen him way worse, he’s actually matured quite a bit and I give him credit for his composure as well as apologizing yet again to Redding in his pit. I think the youngest Irwin, new to roadracing is better than the other two and a hell of a lot nicer person. I have no use for Glen, he is riding the BMW of Farmer quite well but he’s still a bell end.

19. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

Didn't A.Irwin take out Redding at Silverstone?

20. I bet you had a meltdown with your right hand after qualifying :). Ray was looking quite good even though it was with a nice tow he still did the time. I had really high hopes for Ray and still do, something s just not clicking and when he gets down it’s hard for him to pick himself back up. Something is lacking with the bike, there’s no doubt about that but that a,so brings Ray way down mentally and it seems to hinder the package even more. I hope to see him get re-energized and start finishing, then finishing up higher. Anyone notice the massive sponsors FS3 has ? Very happy for that team as Buchan rode great. Those guys work their asses off with a very limited budget but do well to maximize everything they have. Feel for Cal Naughten Jr, I mean Brad Jones, consistent for sure and riding like a seasoned vet bringing it home but holy 2nd places. Kennedy is on another level, Seely seems to continue to be broken, he’s struggling with confidence or something but once he started his downward spiral it seems to continue. Can’t say I’m disappointed in that but would be good to see at least another person up front trying to challenge JK. The Appleyard team has things clicking quite well, hopefully can get Brad over here for a round or two.