1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riots in Cleveland ?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Banditracer, May 23, 2015.

1. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Was that entered into evidence at the trial?

2. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Dang, dude! Rob P is making you, Nigel, mfb and Britt look like complete and total chumps. :crackup:

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Oh Yeah, I am waiting for my next "spoon feesing of opinion"... Before I can post anymore..:rolleyes:l

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nothing like a good spoon feesing.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Poo eating? :confused:

You southerners are a weird lot. :wow:

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A total chump? Can't have that, can we? The police, in spite of mountains of evidence to the contrary, are infallible and their use of lethal force is automatically justified and not to be subject to review or discussion. Better now, comrade?

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

fKN IPHONE....n fatfingers.

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

If you can't be bothered to re-read seven pages of this thread I doubt you'd read the 35 page document.

9. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

What are you going on about now, Nigel? Automatic justifications of lethal force? No reviews, or discussions? All I said was that Rob was making you and some of your fellow cop haters look like chumps. Don't you agree?

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I believe it was. I can't say with 100% certainty though.

11. nigel smith

Are the district attorney and prosecution team in this case also chumps? How about the police chief who fired an employee and suspended dozens? Also a chump? Now go back to your room and polish your junior deputy badge again. Adults are trying to have a discussion here.

12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Actually the DA and the prosecution team do appear to be chumps. First they went to the grand Jury seeking an indictment for murder, they failed to deliver walking away with an Indictment for manslaughter. Went to trial with a "cut and dry" case and failed to deliver, not only on Manslaughter, but on assault as well. So yes, chumps.
    The police chief hasn't fully played out yet. The officers who were terminated were supervisors and there were a lot of mistakes made. But the suspended officers- well the Union has a strong case and ultimately I think many if not all will be reinstated and receive back pay for the time of suspension. So I'll with hold judgement on the chief for now.

13. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

I don't know about the district attorney, the prosecution team, or the police chief. I haven't heard them argue with Rob P yet. Just you and the other apparent chumps I mentioned.

14. nigel smith

I have not discussed anything with Rob in this thread. His points have actual merit. Your posts, on the other hand, have added nothing of value to this discussion. In an effort to aid you with comprehension, my input was basically simply a reply to Orvis' attitude that use of lethal force by the police should not be questioned by the citizens they are serving. That road leads to an unacceptable destination.

15. nigel smith

If a failed prosecution qualifies one for chumphood, our legal system is rife with chumps. In all likelihood, just like Officer Rambo with his guns blazing, they were simply trying to do their jobs to the best of their limited ability.

16. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

My comment wasn't intended to conform with your definition of "value", or meet with your approval in any other way. It was just an observation. Feel free to ignore it and continue looking like a chump.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Funny you guys keep using Rambo. I guess you don't recall the story line. Rambo was a drifter, went to look up an old war buddy, sherif tried to run him out of town. Rambo wouldn't leave, sheriff beat and tortured him then Rambo escaped and defended himself.

Funny how the comparison, meant to insult, is actually quite similar. Rambo wasn't a bad man, he was reacting to a situation which was forced upon him with the tools he had at his disposal. Irony, right?

18. nigel smith

In actual fact, Rambo was a fictional character capable of triumphing over ridiculous odds through sheer badassery. Emulate him at your own risk.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Please dont compare anything in Rambo 2 or Rambo 3 with the masterpiece that is First Blood.

20. nigel smith

Fonda, get your ass over to general and clean up your mess. You have apparently shit in Morris' fort.