1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dude I wish like hell I could have come up with that.

In fact, I agree 100% and would even happily give John a pat on the back and A “do-over” if he were to apologize to Sean and Evelyn publicly.

I’m sure my words won’t mean shit to John, but seriously dude, please accept that YOU did this.
    Accept that your actions are what brought you here and nobody else’s.

I won’t speak for Mongo, but I would even make a public post saying that you did the right thing.

Maybe you can even get your credibility back.
    Think about it for the good of the sport which you claim to love so much.

Cam Morehead and Gorilla George like this.
  2. odell2115

odell2115 Well-Known Member

Y'all overestimate the good nature of a narcissist.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why? Fuck him. People like this don’t change, they just use other people’s kindness and willingness to forgive to take further advantage of them. A leopard can’t change his spots. With luck, the hole opened up by HJ’s implosion will allow a good, trustworthy businessman to get into the field and provide a good service to all of us that deserve it.

4. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Man I got unfriended and didn't even say nothing! Anarchy in the streets! THIS IS WHY WHITE PEOPLE RIOT METALHEAD GRAB OUR TIKI TORCHES THERE IS FUCKERY AFOOT

Metalhead and noles19 like this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I’m in the fuck that guy camp.

We all don’t agree and call each other dumbasses, idiots, fucktard and so on. Just roll over into the Dungeon. Then roll back over here in this thread and see that all those that disagree over there, are one united front over here.

Because this is why we all came here. For motorcycles and you don’t fuck with a mans motorcycle and you sure as shit don’t fuck with the person/s that allow us to do and be part of what we love. You’re going to piss off the entire WERA family because of that.

This guy crossed a line. There’s no going back from that. I don’t give a shit about his apologies or retractions. They mean shit. Just the same way he is shit. Fuck him. The best thing he could do is disappear from the motorcycle community.

assjuice cyrus and noles19 like this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ya know what, I’ve been burned so many times I can’t count. Which is why I always say I’m a genuinely nice ass-hole.

I’ll ALWAYS give someone a second chance. I’ve needed them before and I learned from my mistakes.

I sincerely hope John has also. I’m gonna be in the minority and accept it and remain optimistic.

MELK-MAN and Metalhead like this.
  8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Holy fuckin beep beep beep Batman. We'll start a go fund me page for a lawyer so you don't have to be a pussy.

9. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

Man...I only got 6 pages into this thread. It was just too damn depressing to continue reading. What a shit show.

Frogyfrog and MELK-MAN like this.
  10. joec

joec brace yourself

Wow.

And that's funny shit right there.

11. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

The way I see it is...Trevor is much smarter than the clown pitchin a hissy fit here. Just because a statement has been retracted, does not make it any less true and it sure as hell cost him zero stupid lawyer fees to deal with a complete and utter asshat. I'd call that good business. In the meantime...everyone and their brother now know to never do business with this clown, I know I won't. :moon:

Please continue the implosion dumbass.

R1Racer99, RichB, Joe Salf and 2 others like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Remember this golden oldie?

".....being right about some thing doesn’t mean you aren’t responsible for what happens.
    So, here I'm am, offering to take responsibility for the entire mess. I apologize that it had ever occurred and truly wish none if had taken place. I hope these words are taken to heart."

Britt and Shenanigans like this.
  14. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

I don't treat people nicely. I don't treat people badly. I treat people "accordingly".....

ToddClark, ToofPic, sdiver and 9 others like this.
  15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Kiss it. It was late. I didn't have glasses.

16. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

I attended the track day because I paid for it and wanted to ride. I anticipated/expected no confrontation either from Trevor or from anyone there because we now have an agreement that is being finalized. I honestly believe if I had said what Trevor posted here, the owner of STT would have banned me at that moment never allowing me to ride with them again. I wasn't banned then, not banned now, and still ride with them.

You and I had a good conversation last night. I think you understand that this has gone far enough. I hope you will do here what you did on TDJ. Thanks

17. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Nothing personal James - just not sure who to trust anymore.

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Fortunately, I don't have that problem.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting thread. I have not had much exposure to John other than riders meeting. However I have to Cindi and Trevor and have nothing but good to say about both. Further while I could sneak up on Mongo and not be recognized I have read a ton of discussions and it is obvious in a few things, he is reasonable (though wrong at times :Poke:) and loves his wife. However to the one I had the least exposure when early in the thread I see a list of 'mistakes', from himself. It would seem to me obvious that he should either pause before speaking or is the problem. People I hang out with are not perfect but none of them could make a list that long of dumb/hurtful things performed and said. I will consider that if an opportunity arises to be in his presence (and likely pass on the chance).

Good luck to the others and hope to say hi to two of them in September :beer: