1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racers/Trackday Riders Beware: John Cook/ Trackday Winner

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

They should leave it up as they’ve done all along. Along with the retraction that you so covet. Along with your admission of the worse things you personally admit to that are the true causes of people here refusing to do business with you. You’re just a shitty person as has been demonstrated in various threads and postings on here because you’re always out to play the innocent victim, even when you treat people (mostly women) like a complete asshole. Do yourself a favor and just fade away, man. Of course ... only after you retract your own bullshit statements aimed at hurting others (Mongo/Ev), but that would require you to man up and own something for once.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll double check but I believe that Trevor sent that and was told the suit would happen anyway. I'll double check things later today. Couldn't mow the lawn last week so it has to get done this morning once I'm caught up here.

3. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

I did go to Road Atlanta and had a blast! But you can't even get your "story" straight - I have never threatened to sue STT over this. My issue was only with Trevor Sadler who posted what he did here on this forum. At registration Richard said hello, I said hello back, Cyndi Sadler checked me in and asked me if I had my ID which I did, and everyone had a great time. Why would it be awkward? What was posted here by Trevor never happened.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Quoted so it doesn't disappear.

I have talked to people who remember you insinuating exactly what Trevor said you did.

Trevor is not admitting he lied about anything - he is saying what your little lawyer letter asked him to.

You absolutely will NEVER come back to a WERA event. You do not get to threaten legal action and then come to our events. That won't change no matter what happens in the future.

I am pretty tempted to ban Trevor so the post can't be made, that would be hilarious and oddly enough - totally legal. However I won't do that - to Trevor. He is making the right call for him.

I get to make the right call for me and to protect my wife and her company now and in the future. We have talked to counsel and will absolutely bury you for your defamation of us if you want to keep playing this game. I don't abuse my wife. Ever. I do get protective of her and will do whatever it takes to keep her safe and happy. I like games like this and I do not play to lose.

Your move.

Cajun Kid, MachineR1, RichB and 12 others like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Three on the tree? Four on the floor? Don't need any of that shit, warp drive, bitches!

backcountryme likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You said those things in an email to me and then stood behind that email publicly when I called you out on it as well as posting here that she won't do things because she is afraid of me, as well as posting in response to comments about you accusing me of abuse that you know what you saw at lunch once. All of those equal you accusing me of domestic abuse.

This ring a bell? "Like I said it's okay Sean, we are all damaged goods in one way or another. Takes a man to admit his faults and a real man to make changes. You remind me of a stepdad I had years ago. Was a very tormented man, abused my mother both physically and mentally, broke my arm as punishment on Christmas morning when I was 12, and never had anything good to say about anything or any body. I found out years later he blew his brains out - for some reason it made me sad. Not saying any of this is actually you - I honestly don't know you very well - you just remind me a lot of him."

Of course you've never had the balls to actually say things directly, it's always passive aggressive. However the defamation doesn't need to be blatant, it just needs to be perceived by those reading it and those who read your posts about me very clearly understood you accused me of domestic abuse.

RossK6 likes this.
  7. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

20180807_100723.jpg

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - the boss would appreciate no more memes using Johns picture. No matter how he acts and threats he makes agains her and her company she is still a truly nice person.

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:beer:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was funny if it helps :D

BHP41 likes this.
  11. Chango

Chango Something clever!

So she doesn't even want to be a little mean? :eek:

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The meanest thing you can do to a bastard like HJ is just ignore him.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. She is nice enough however to let me keep posting since she knows responding to bullies makes me happy :D

panthercity and noles19 like this.
  14. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Wow. You need to bake her a pie, or whatever equivalent thing makes her squeal with delight.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do cook dinner every night. She wasn't squealing but really liked the ribs last night.

TwiztedRabbit likes this.
  16. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Tire sale back on bitches!!!!!!!!!!

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The fact that you can continue to freely post your drivel here a while blocking anyone on your Facebook page with a dissenting opinion of your actions speaks loudly about who is afraid of the truth.

Trevor made a business decision. Nobody is going to believe his retraction. We all know it was coerced.

Yzasserina, Joe Salf, drop and 8 others like this.
  18. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

I got blocked for even far less than that. I went out of my way to say specifically I didn't have any personal animosity whatsoever -- but just speaking about my displeasure with the litigious environment being created was enough to get me blocked. Very strange indeed.

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Promo Code at Check-Out: POUTATHON18 or TANTRUM18

20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I read it as if it started with a giant "sigh" noise... then was spoken with a monotonous, reluctant disdain of not even believing oneself, but going thru the motions haha

#selfhatespeech