1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam results, please!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, May 5, 2002.

1. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

RacerGirl117-

Uhhhh...no clue how I even accomplished that. It's fixed.

Congrats, WERA, on what I hear was a spectacular weekend of racing.

Streetman,
    Who's baffled.

2. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Lee:

We should have been racing the endurance.....nothing harder than sitting and watching others have a great time in a no red flag endurance race....

Email me later.

3. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Great coverage, Mongo! Thanks!!!

:)

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everyone is very welcome. Sorry about not getting the last 3 races posted, got sidetracked witht he whining about Speed Channel on the other threads and then all of a sudden it was the middle of the last race and time to start packing.

On the modem - I can't surf while moving down the freeway, there is evidently a dish that will do it but it's too much money right now ($3-5k). Might be hard to do while driving the truck anway.

5. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Hey Mongo,
    What service do you use for your PC satellite connection for your trailer? I would like to get it for my RV. I saw Earthlink says it is not for RV's. Can you work around that? Email me if you don't mind giving me more [email protected].

Thanks!

Lee Fields
    LEEnSV #884
    Intrepid Racing

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

DirecPC.

It was set up originally by a DirecPC installer in Canton. Then I move it around myself. Not technically what you're supposed to do but so far it's worked great. It's as easy to aim as my DSS was without the modem stuff.

The whole thing is that you're supposed to a certified installer according to the FCC because it's two way communication above a certian power. If you want to take the chance it's your choice.