1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam results, please!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, May 5, 2002.

1. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

C'mon somebody, help me out! Who won what?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, let's see here, practice was won by nobody....

Endurance top 10 are on roadracingworld.com. I can't get the computers to talk to each other so no Endurance results posted today, it'll have to wait until I get back to the office Tuesday or Wednesday.

3. mollywad

mollywad Member

race results

please if anyone has results for sundays' races, please post, especially about Harwell. thanks for the info

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So far Scott is kicking ass - 2nd in Open Superstock over Mike Smith (Mark Junge first with a new track recod of 1:09.80). And Scott won the 600SS race over Jacobi and then Junge.

Right now Yaakov is leading LWT over Champion with a few laps to go. Didn't see the Novice 600 winner but I think it was Jeff Walker.

5. mollywad

mollywad Member

Thanks Mongo, Scott is my son and I am stuck here in North Carolina taking care of his cats. All info is greatly appreciated

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any time I can help just let me know :)

Here are some other results while I'm at it -

600SS Novice - Jeff walker did win it over Mike Scruggs and Rick Knuckles (both locals so hurray for the local kids doing well!). In LWT Expert it stayed as I last posted with Dave Yaakov taking the iwn over Brad Champion and Bobby Miosek in 3rd. The LWT Novice race was won by Kendall over Jeff Caco and John Lord. Chris Rossi (on the ever ppopular sleeved down 700cc Ducati 748) got a horrible start and tossed it away three corners later...

I'll post more if I can but no promises!

125's are out now, not sure who's where though.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I lied - right now it's Jason Peters ahead of Brian Kracget and John Hjelm....

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, the 125 race didn't change any, it finished up with Jason over Brian over John.

Then the 750ss Novices went out and caused a red flag so we're waiiting on everyone to get sorted out and checked by medical and we'll be racing again. No numbers or names and I don't think it was anything major.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, Dave Frawley got hurt but not real bad - no details but he sent word back to the pits he was okay. He is being transported just to make sure.

The race restarted and right now it's Jeff Walker waaaaaayyyyyyy out in front of Mike Scruggs with a fantastic battle for third betwenn 4 riders. I'll let oyu know which one of them got on the box in another half lap or so (white flag is out now).

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And 3rd place in 750SS Novice was Greg Moore.

750SS Expert is headed out now so I'm gonna go watch, if it's anything like the 600 and 1k races it's going to be great.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure enough, it was another great Expert race except that you have to replace Mark Junge with Tray Batey - Jacobi was leading it with Tray on his heels and Scott just behind him. They kind of wandered along in a line until the last lap - then Scot went for it outbraking Tray into T1, Jacobi looked hard to catch until he got held up slightly by a backmarker allowing Harwell to get on his back wheel with Tray right on his... Then into Dead Bear (t8) Scott pushed the front allowing Jacobi to pull away and Tay to pass him going into 9 and at the line it was John Jacobi, Tray Batey, and Scott Harwell. Very, very cool race to watch :)

Out now on lap 2 or 3 is Formula 2 Expert & Novice with a bunch of 2-strokes in the lead (as it should be of course).

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, F2 Expert was Donnie Tingle over Monty Warsing both of them on TZ250's, they were followed by TEMME!! aka Jason Temme on his slightly modified FZR400. In the Novice ranks it was Kendall "I'm kickin ass on my SV" Davis over Jeff Heller and John Lord.

I'll go grab the 600 Superbike results in minute. HW Twins just went out and got red flagged for a rider needing medical in 1 (nothing major but the med units here won't roll unless we shut it down - oh what fun...).

13. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Oh yes! Go Kendall! Sorry I'm missing it.....:(

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You should be. :D

So right now Tray is out there smoking everyone on his TL, great race with 4 or bikes for second though.

600 Superbike Expert was Matt Furtek over Adam Coco and Jeff Muskopf. In the Novice ranks Mike Scruggs took the win over Greg Moore and Ricky Knuckles. Jeff Walker was leading as usual except he messed up in Turn 7 and tossed it away.

I may or may not be baclk later with more, trying to get loaded up and on the road pretty quick tonight...

15. mollywad

mollywad Member

Thanks Sean, you have been great. Thanks for keeping me racing with the gang. *** Bless

16. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Tight Squeeze Racing (Steve Clark, Don Kinsey, and Tattoo Guy I think) won the lightweight endurance race yesterday (at least I think that's what class the SV races in :) ).

I heard the Sirens had some mechanical issues and didn't finish too high. That's all I've heard since last night.

Sean, any idea where Don finished today? I haven't heard anything from him and didn't want to be a distraction by calling.

17. WERA82

Rub it in....:p How did everyone else place behind TSR in LWSB? Anyone else know if Mongo is OTR?

Lee Fields
    LEEnSV #884
    Intrepid Racing

18. RacerGirl117

Even if he's on the road, he should be able to surf the BBS with his all too cool satellite computer. Unless of course, Evelyn is making him drive. hehe (no pun inteded) Does anyone else know the rest of the F@ results after Temme? I'm dying of curiosity here and I can't get either of the guys on the cell.

19. RacerGirl117

Um, wrong thread Streetman. :)

20. WERA82

Hmmm, I think he sets his dish up on the top of the trailer with duct tape and safety wire. LoL. :D

Can you use those OTR? Thought they always had to be aimed at a geostationary satellite. Hard to do on the road I would think.....

Lee Fields
    LEEnSV #884
    Intrepid Racing