1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam Park

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by unclepaulie, Apr 6, 2010.

1. DesmoStretta

DesmoStretta Well-Known Member

2. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Next time maybe :)

3. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the website for the photographer that was there. I looked on assphaltjunkies site but couldn't find it.

4. Kez05rr

Kez05rr New Member

Member "Phoenix" on junkies site. Probably have to send him a pm.

5. unclepaulie

unclepaulie Well-Known Member

Well I was tickled to death that we got to ride on saturday. I thought for sure the whole weekend was going to be a washout.
    I was in advanced group on a white 600rr #57. Was anyone else running advanced? With only 3 and half dry sessions on saturday I still managed to set my personal best laptime. Not too shabby considering it was my first trackday of the year. I'm usually rusty. Guess all the off season exercising paid off, haha..
    Hope all had a good time for what little riding we got to do.

6. edlaw13

edlaw13 Bells Honda Racing

I had fun even though Sunday was wet. Everybody come on back this fall and do it again. Also, good job to the beginner group on Saturday. You guys picked up the pace fast and rode safe.

Jim Lawson
    Coach Rider

7. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

jim what are you talking about? where you even there? lol

8. edlaw13

edlaw13 Bells Honda Racing

yep, I was soaked after the first 2 sessions Sunday

9. TrackF3

TrackF3 Well-Known Member

soaked, i was pouring the water out of the gloves in the pit.

10. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

yea you left me do cr in the rain by myself....... I even kept my green shirt on so I knew who was coaching :D

11. raven21

raven21 Well-Known Member

Did anyone ever actually post the pictures, couldnt find more than a couple anywhere.