1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by LMcCurdy, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just so everyone knows, Marks injuries don't seem to be life threatening, so he'll be able to give permission on his own as well, he's just a hurt pup right now.

2. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Mark I've been praying for you all night.. Get WELL soon bro.

3. dpullen

dpullen Member

That's great news, Sean! Thanks for the update...

- Dave

4. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

thinking about you, mark.

5. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Great news Mongo!!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't have anything newer than last night, sorry if I misled anyone, just don't want anyone making guesses about what's going on.

7. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Prayers sent

8. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

Hey Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about the crash! Please know that the Hart's are praying for you!

9. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Thank God! Haven't even had a chance to meet the guy yet...he's gotta stick around a little longer. :)

Heal up quick Mark! Thoughts and prayers from the Kinseys.

10. danch

danch Well-Known Member

Heal up quick, Mark!

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

Mark, your in my thoughts - do your best and heal up quickly! a lot of people are pullin for ya!

12. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Very sorry to hear this, heal up Mark.

13. Steve C

Steve C Mostly working.

Sheet time sucks. We know you'll be back to 100% in due time. :up:

s

14. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Thinking of you Mark. Hope you recover quickly!!!!!

15. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

Sorry to hear about the get-off, Mark! Hope the doc's take good care of ya'!

16. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

Hey Mark,

I don't know you but have read many of your posts. Heal quick and get well soon buddy.

17. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Update on Marks' condition. Marks parents are due to arrive at UAB hospital shortly. Sam (Mark's girlfriend) is at Marks side at the moment. She dialed the phone for Mark, and held it to Marks ear for him to talk to me. This is the messege he wants me to let everyone know, (and this is hard for me to type, so just know that posting this is hard for me).

Mark is paralyzed from the chest down (starts at his nipples). Im unsure of the exact injuries to his spine, but im told that more MRI's will be taken to see if there is a chance surgury will help, but as of right now, its looking like he'll never walk again. :( He has a broken forearm, and a broken leg. I was actually taken agasp that he was speaking to me in a tone of voice like nothing had happened. His messege to you all is this. "I'm going to be ok, this is life #2 for me, and i will be alright with it. Please know that i appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers, and that i will make it thru this and life will go on". At this point, he let me know that he only had 30 mins in the room with Sam, and needed to get off the phone. I'll be updated with more as the news is made available to me, and as that happens, i'll let you guys know.

I personally am still just in shock that this has happened to one of my best friends.

18. TWkeydet

TWkeydet Well-Known Member

Mark, Hang in there and heal up. Thoughts and prayer with you!!

thomas #890

19. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Mark, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you!

20. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Todd, thanks for the update. I've been saying prayers since you told me yesterday and hoping that it wasn't true. Next time you talk to him, give him my love.