1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Performance Enhancing Substances

Discussion in 'General' started by VitoDuc19, Dec 30, 2000.

#545 Keith Palmer

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I was an organofluorine chemist until a lab accident in '95. Now I do patent work.

Drugs are a only hobby [​IMG]

Edit... oops, I mean Drugs are only a hobby [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by #545 (edited 01-02-2001).]

2. BARNEY

BARNEY Active Member

To dare to be seriuos about this caffine/ephadrine are both drugs that heighten awareness & heart rate & have similar effects.
    What next I can't have any coffee inthe mornig to get going? & then could not have any beer or champange to celebrate someone elses victory? (Lord knows I can't win)
    However beer & alcoholic bevs are not in the same catigory as Caffine & EPH. they slow reaction & awareness. Remeber you ca't get drunk off of coffee like you can w/ beer...

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Barney you aren't yelling, have you been yanking our chains about the one eye stuff? [​IMG]

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

No such luck. I'd still show up for a couple races a year. And remember, it's illegal to bring/consume your own alcohol at most tracks. [​IMG]

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Or at least until racing is over. [​IMG] Right Tom? We would never drink before anyone was finished racing. Ha ha ha ha.