1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMFG!

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's what I thought but just needed to confirm in a non-confrontational manner.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's pretty simple. Until you see me post something, or hear it directly from me, you shouldn't believe it.

I may or may not have the choice as to which section to run, I'm not going to discuss that either way, but rumors are stupid.

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

lol, atleast you're not leaving it open to rumor mongering.......:D

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He's not. I took that response as " I am the Mongo. Mongo do what Mongo wants. "

5. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Man, this thread is hilarious.

Is there room to use the pro-pit for stop & go's? Or would that not be a safe option. It seems like it would be safer... Mongo?

Actually, how much pit room is there after the turn onto the front straight? The angle makes it hard to tell.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm going out there in a few weeks to answer a lot of those questions myself. Until I look at it a lot more in depth I'm not going to speculate on anything.

7. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Cool- Thanks for lookin' out:D

8. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

New proposal

Wavepool, dirt track, big wheels, Herbie the Love Bug, and girls in bikinis. Oh, yeah, some bleachers too.[​IMG]

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wavepool? Sweet!

10. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

that's a good buffer for crash less the patrons in it of course.

11. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Oh, I don't know... I bet a wavepool patron could absorb a lot of energy in a crash. Especially if they had big, soft boobies.

12. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

if you could have it your way with words, i think everyone would just like to crash and forget bout the primary objective :D

13. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

I'm hoping for the old config, you going to let us know how it looks in person?

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Sure you just didn't do a cannonball jump into the middle of the pool?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, gonna keep it a secret.

16. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

if you guys want, someone could take up a collection so i can buy one of those ultralight planes, i'll study and get a pilots license (if needed), then i'll fly over real low and take some spy pics and post 'em here.

17. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

For the record, Herbie the love bug (old school) is way cooler than 'Vette with whale tail.

18. x1384

x1384 Banned

you could add some of these,,,,,

Attached Files:

19. DeeZR6

DeeZR6 WERA BBS #1

This thread is amazing. I haven't stopped laughing for the past 20 minutes. How is it that some of the funniest and bored (with minor photoshop skills) peeps happen to be racers on the WERA board.

Damian

20. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

SILENCE!!!.......I keeel yew