1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMFG!

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Mar 25, 2008.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

We're going to see him Friday night up in Marietta. I look foward to a night of pissin myself laughing. :up:

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

fucking LOVE Dunham !!!!!!! guy is hilarious

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

rt click, save as....

:cool:

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

todd........ do you know if he is sold out? I didnt know he was in the area, I want to go :(

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yea, the first show that we're going to, sold out, then they scheduled a second show, and it sold out as well. Sorry. I bought 10 tix which are all spoken for.

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Since RA is next weekend, I think its time this made a reappearance :)

7. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

this is awesome!!!

8. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Nobody has it quite figured out yet... the Sweet Vette is going to be a part of T12, with Ron Barrick at the wheel. The old T12 will still be used, BUT, Ron's going to randomly move the Sweet Vette around in the turn every 30 seconds or so. That way, you come up the bridge hill much slower because you have no idea where the Sweet Vette will be. Once past the Sweet Vette, then you resume normal racing speed. Voila! Reduced speed on the exit of T12.

The new pavement is just for the chickenshits who don't want to deal w/Ron and the Sweet Vette.

Can't WAIT to see the first car crash when somebody runs off the old T12:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fRC3rv1ZHj4

:D