1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pepe Le Ghey Pew, Oct 25, 2007.

1. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

After so many crashes, Marc Marquez decided to invest in Boeing.

sharkattack and auminer like this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ouch... that's gonna leave a Marc...

3. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ok, 50 wh4t'$ y0ur 8l00dy 90int?....

gixxernaut likes this.
  5. auminer

Sent a text to my wife last night:

Hey- I'm at the pub with my friends, we'll be out late. Go ahead and wash all my dirty clothes and fix my favorite dinner to be ready when I get home.

A few seconds later, I sent another:

Oh, I forgot to tell you. I got a big raise at work today, and a very nice bonus. I'm getting you a new car.

A few seconds later, she texted back:

REALLY!!! OMG!!!!

I replied:

No, I just wanted to make sure you got my first text.

Banditracer likes this.
  6. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Hawaii made it illegal to laugh out loud in public last week.

Now you just do a-lo-ha

7. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Knock knock

Who's there?

Ereinion

Ereinion who?

Knock knock

Who's there?

Ereinion

Ereinion who?

Knock knock

Who's there?

Gil Galad

Gil Galad who?

Aren't you Gil Galad I didn't say Ereinion?

8. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

The sign of a truly bad joke- you don't even have to get the reference to groan

motoboy likes this.
  9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

My penis was in the Guiness Book of Records...
    Untill the librarian caught me and kicked me out of the library.

Banditracer likes this.
  10. auminer

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young girl at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him.

The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special." At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it." The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated by check. "I know you need to make sure the check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account." "I know", said the old man, "but I had one HELLUVA weekend!!!"

scottn and Banditracer like this.
  11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

While on vacation a married couple walked into a shoe store.

The salesman said to them, "I have some very special Jamaican sandals I think you would be interested in. They make you wild at sex."

Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the sex god he was.

The husband asked the man, "How could sandals make you into a sex freak?"

The Jamaican replied, "Just try them on, Mon."

So, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in, and tried them on.

As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in many years!

In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him violently over a table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's hips.

The Jamaican then began screaming, 'You got them on the wrong feet! 'You got them on the wrong feet!

Banditracer likes this.
  12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Patient is touring a hospital getting ready for surgery.

As he and the doctor walk by a room he happens to see a guy in bed with all sorts of girlie magazines and he is masturbating furiously.

Shocked the patient asks what is up?

The doctor explains that Mr. Smith gets terrible abdominal pains unless he has an orgasm every 4 hours. Eventually he will have surgery to correct the problem.

So they get further down the hall and glancing into another room, he sees a beautiful nurse giving oral sex to the guy in that room.

Again, the patient asks what is going on?

The doctor said that poor Mr. Jones has the exact condition as Mr. Smith, but he has a much better medical plan!

Banditracer likes this.