1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Officer James Stewart

Discussion in 'General' started by hdrk2006, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Why did he run to the airport? There's a higher concentration of cops at the airport than at other places. They definitely didn't think this "prank" out well. :rolleyes:

2. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Since Bubba is usually the guys name that's spreading jelly on the other guys assholes in the joint the big question here is who's gonna be doing it to Bubba?

3. :crackup::wow: wacca-wacca

4. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

His damage control is more better than Josh's.

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

If you bait him into responding again, someone better quote it this time. :D

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I wonder if it has anything to do with his apology containing the word sorry?

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He should be treated the same as anyone else (with an identical criminal record) who committed the same crime in the same jurisdiction. I bet if I did that here in LA, even with no criminal record, I would become a guest of the California State Prison system for a few years.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well that is good, solid, professional advice. :D

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

My bad.... :D

11. KneeScraper

KneeScraper I'm a new Dad!!!

+1 Good post.

I hope James Stewart gets sentenced just like everyone else, with no bias because he is famous.

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Not gonna happen.

13. KneeScraper

KneeScraper I'm a new Dad!!!

You'll probably end up being right, but I still would like to see Stewart treated no better or no worse than anyone else. Just my opinion and what I would like to see. I'm not saying that it is likely...........

14. 178SV

178SV now retired...

Video? What video? Sorry, I didn't know there was one.

15. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

+1 Please post a link..

:beer:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is a link in here somewhere. The sheriffs rep describes everything that happens in front of his truck.

17. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

He probably will be.

And it won't be that harsh. We don't usually lock people up down here for aggravated first degree asshattery. Particularly with no prior record. Doesn't matter who you are.

And all of you can raise an indignant ruckus protesting that the un-harsh treatment was because he's rich and famous anyway. :D

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I would like to see all celebs get treated like common folk. I don't know who to be aggravated with more, the celebs or the people that let them get away with shit.

19. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I was a bit curious about the perp walk.... is a Detroit hat standard issue at police stations for criminals?

I also think this weekend he should come out for the opening ceremonies with red and blue police lights going off...

Then in Heat #1 come out in a completely orange jumpsuit style MX gear

Then for the main.. Black and white stripes :)

He needs to own this and put some spin on it.

20. brveagle

brveagle Well-Known Member

You guys are acting like he robbed a convienance store or something.

Give him some community service and make him pay a fine. No big deal.